30Duck

USC is all Ducked Up

Just take a look at the articles on Trojanswire, it's a blitz of green and yellow!

cropped-trojanswire-icon_color.png
TROJANSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Get the latest USC Trojans news, schedule, photos and rumors from Trojans Wire, the definitive source for Trojans fans.

They have a virus. We got in their head ha ha.

Also 1 of the Georgia OL is transferring to FSU. Oops

On 4/15/2022 at 6:33 PM, Duck 1972 said:

They have a virus. We got in their head ha ha.

Also 1 of the Georgia OL is transferring to FSU. Oops

1 of 2 highly recruited Dawgs to leave the program this spring. The UGA O OL should be great and the QB returns. But lot of guys from Lanning's great season last year moving on to the NFL. And the #1 WR transferred to Bama.

Shock the CFB world on 9/3? Nothing would give the Pac-12 a better bounce than OR winning 'at' UGA and Utah winning at Florida.

• Thumbs Up 4

The trojans do spend a lot of time trying to convince people that they are back as “the” elite team in the pac-12 and feels like they have way too much focus on Oregon (who they won’t even play this year) instead of the teams in the south.  Utah coaches will surely use this as a motivator - they love the disrespect card.  So much talk about being a blue blood, but schedule practices around the Masters schedule???

• Haha 1

Actually…that is a GREAT idea…have a Utah writer pretend to be as indignant as USC fans…”being ignored as your primary opponent is bulletin-board material for the Utah players!”

• Haha 1

Mr. FishDuck

I had given USC credit before for at least having accomplished enough to brag about, but they're sounding an awful lot like Washington now. Uneasy lies the crown SC, Utah is the favorite in the South Division. 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 4/16/2022 at 8:31 AM, Goutes18 said:

The trojans do spend a lot of time trying to convince people that they are back as “the” elite team in the pac-12

Like this?

In la la land you can bet the players will only have their minds on FB

• Haha 1

On 4/9/2022 at 12:03 PM, EastBayDuckDad said:

Friday news

Coach Riley: Guys, I'm canceling practice today so I can watch the Master's at my $17M crib.

Coach Lanning: Guys, circle up. Welcome Josh Conerly to Eugene.

On three...1...2...3.. GO DUCKS!

Posted that awhile back, but it fits the current topic.

On 4/16/2022 at 8:31 AM, Goutes18 said:

So much talk about being a blue blood, but schedule practices around the Masters schedule???

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest Axel
On 4/16/2022 at 9:46 AM, 30Duck said:

I had given USC credit before for at least having accomplished enough to brag about, but they're sounding an awful lot like Washington now

Totally agree. I've posited that USC fans are bigger whiners than those witless degenerates from Washington. And Trojan fans are spoiled worse than Limburger cheese that's sat in the sun for 10 days. 

With that revolting image in mind, here are the Top 10 Things That Your Typical Trojan Fan Likes to Bitch About

10.  We suck worse than Utah?

9.  Lori Loughlin railroaded by commoners

8.  Didn’t get an invite to Lincoln Riley’s housewarming

7.  Can’t buy White Gold Caviar from loser hot-dog vendors at Coliseum

6.  Signed deed to my house to Reggie Bush, never even got a crummy thank-you card

5.  O.J. broke my golf date / I want my daughter to stop dating O.J. (tie)

4.  Snobs in Kentucky won’t let Traveler run in the Derby

3.  Can’t get a lousy kiss from any of those stuck-up Song Girls

2.  Therapist charging quadruple for my Conerly rantings, ripping her diploma off the wall, and breaking her office furniture

1.  Zonked out on Xanax, but can’t push those mean and nasty Ducks out of my head

Epic..fun stuff!

Mr. FishDuck

Ha, some interesting reads there on trojanswire. I like how the writer talked about the 1950's when trying to prove that Oregon is not a rival to USC. The writer went on to concede that the Ducks were pretty good adversaries when Mike Bellotti (that was ages ago!!) was coaching against Pete Carroll, and then went on to gloss over Oregon's dominance ever since. 

He says we're are not worthy of being a rival yet (because we were not good in the 60's and 70's, apparently), but are mere impediments! Ha!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/16/2022 at 5:04 PM, 2002duck said:

He says we're are not worthy of being a rival yet (because we were not good in the 60's and 70's, apparently), but are mere impediments! Ha!

Yes, this is the fallback that UW, (pronounced Eew!) and USC have to fall back on. "50 years ago, you weren't nothin' Oregon!" The Ducks and Huskies are 24-24 in the last 50 games, 2 games weren't played, and of course there was that 12 straight W's for the Ducks, and 15-2 in the last 17. I'm not aware of the record between the Ducks and Trojans in the last 50, it probably favors the Trojans, but the last 20 is probably heavy on the Ducks.

On 4/16/2022 at 9:32 AM, Charles Fischer said:

Actually…that is a GREAT idea…have a Utah writer pretend to be as indignant as USC fans…”being ignored as your primary opponent is bulletin-board material for the Utah players!”

Brilliant!

On 4/16/2022 at 5:44 PM, 30Duck said:

I'm not aware of the record between the Ducks and Trojans in the last 50, it probably favors the Trojans, but the last 20 is probably heavy on the Ducks.

13-22-1 since 1972, average score 21-29.  Surprised the last 20 years is 7-6 good guys with each team averaging 34 ppg.  I didn't realize they missed playing so often.

• Thanks 2