Charles Fischer

Believe it? USC is Now on Par with the SEC

My FishDuck Friends....I cannot make this stuff up. The Trojans are quite serious....about challenging the Huskies for the most delusional media and fanbase!

• Haha 2
  • Mic drop 1
  • Great post! 1

Mr. FishDuck

The only difference between USC and Washington and "delusion" is a big one! USC actually is a Winner, a Blue Blood. They've been down. The problem now is that they and Mark Sanchez and Colin Cowherd, feel like they're back on top already. 

The Trojans have to wait a while before Riley can say this:

image.jpeg.9a0eaa5c5feeaddabffe1e69f58a3af1.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

Not to be snarky about Mark Sanchez's powers of observation,  butt.......

CalmLavishAbyssiniangroundhornbill-mobil
GFYCAT.COM

Watch and share Butt Fumble GIFs and Highlights GIFs on Gfycat

• Haha 5
  • Applause 1

I'd be butt-hurt too....

giphy.gif

• Yikes! 2
  • Haha 1

Mr. FishDuck

Talk about counting your chickens before they hatch!

Before fall camp even starts these buffoons have the butt-lickers winning the north and spoiled crybabies winning the south.

How many games into the season before their dreams are crushed? Do they get crushed before conference play even starts?

• Thumbs Up 1

If SC is SEC on par than so am I, and I Golfing Rapid Fire GIFam not close. But I keep on swinging away.

• Applause 1

The difference with the sc fanbase and alumni is that they are part of the media. We are just a fanbase and the alumni, for the most part, are just as delusional, but don't write articles, produce radio and tv shows which get a national audience.

Let's give FishDuck time to get an audience as big as the 'Herd.' Someday, maybe, FishDuck will be quoted more often than the Herd, but until then we are just the long shot, and that is just the way I like it.

• Applause 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Totally agree SC is definitely on par with the SEC.   Hello Vanderbilt!  😉 

• Haha 2
  • Mic drop 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

I hear USC is bypassing joining the SEC and is joining the AFC West instead. Get your Super Bowl Championship parade tickets now before there gone!

• Haha 4
  • Mic drop 1
  • Applause 1

USC can draw just like the USFL.🤣

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/9/2022 at 9:52 AM, Haywarduck said:

The difference with the sc fanbase and alumni is that they are part of the media. We are just a fanbase and the alumni, for the most part, are just as delusional, but don't write articles, produce radio and tv shows which get a national audience.

Let's give FishDuck time to get an audience as big as the 'Herd.' Someday, maybe, FishDuck will be quoted more often than the Herd, but until then we are just the long shot, and that is just the way I like it.

nat geo mountain GIF by National Geographic ChannelTHIS reminds me of 'The Herd' who is often absurd.

• Haha 1
  • Great post! 1

On 5/9/2022 at 6:52 AM, Haywarduck said:

Let's give FishDuck time to get an audience as big as the 'Herd.'

While that would never happen...I would be quite happy with a tiny fraction of the Oregon audience, the reasonable ones, to join us!

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

I was going to post a comment regarding the long-term negative side-effects of running into the posterior of another man, but then this gem came to mind.

Former Jets quarterback Erik Ainge: Mark Sanchez is ‘dumb while being dumb’

Former New York Jets quarterback Erik Ainge isn't a big fan of Mark Sanchez, telling a New York newspaper that he saved Sanchez from an embarrassing episode when he smashed the cell phone of a female partygoer who took pictures of Sanchez streaking several years ago.

Ainge, who played with the Jets from 2008 to 2010, said Sanchez paid for the damages to the phone.

(Shaking my head) Always have to consider the source when contemplating what people say.  What say ye, Duck fans?  Shall we ignore the musings of this butt-fumbling, streaker? 

streaking will ferrell GIF 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That was a funny movie for sure.

On 5/8/2022 at 2:47 PM, Charles Fischer said:

My FishDuck Friends....I cannot make this stuff up. The Trojans are quite serious....about challenging the Huskies for the most delusional media and fanbase!

Only thing I remember about Sanchez is the famous BUTT fumble and these predictions from him make me LOL! SC included with the SUCK as in what on earth are they smoking down there?

On 5/8/2022 at 2:55 PM, 30Duck said:

The only difference between USC and Washington and "delusion" is a big one! USC actually is a Winner, a Blue Blood. They've been down. The problem now is that they and Mark Sanchez and Colin Cowherd, feel like they're back on top already. 

The Trojans have to wait a while before Riley can say this:

image.jpeg.9a0eaa5c5feeaddabffe1e69f58a3af1.jpeg

I seriously wonder sometimes how Cowerd got this big or maybe the ESPON Hype show did most of it.