Charles Fischer

This WR/TE Analysis is Going to Be WRONG, WRONG, WRONG......

This receiver/tight end analysis is going to Be WRONG, WRONG, WRONG......right?

Mr. FishDuck

I think Troy Franklin will alter that analysis this year...

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

It's always nice to see prognosticators with egg on their faces after their predictions don't happen!  😆

• Applause 2

Oregon fifth?  He can't be serious?  With the talent Oregon has in the TE/WR groups.  This will be proven wrong this year.

• Mic drop 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Are any of those dudes still AT Warshtinkton?

This is one of those USC hype so they get first place... Throw Utah some respect so give them second. 

Then let's diss Oregon because it is trendy to disrespect Oregon this time of year so they get no. 5. 

Either that or they forgot Cristobal isn't our head coach any more. 

• Haha 1
  • Mic drop 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wow, that's some strong prognostication skills on display there.  UW above us alone is enough to identify obvious cognitive bias, Stanford is the final clue.

• Applause 3

Don’t worry. Apposing coaches won’t disrespect the Ducks at any position or they will lose big. Utah and sc only have one thing on their mind. Get to the pack 12 championship game a get blown up by the Ducks.

• Thumbs Up 2

It means very little in the preseason.  If I’m remembering correctly, last preseason GA had one player voted for 1st team All SEC defense and two for third team.  Mistakes are always made in preseason for whatever reason.  The season will correct these mistakes.  

• Thumbs Up 3

On 6/19/2022 at 11:35 AM, SoGaDawg said:

It means very little in the preseason.  If I’m remembering correctly, last preseason GA had one player voted for 1st team All SEC defense and two for third team.  Mistakes are always made in preseason for whatever reason.  The season will correct these mistakes.  

Yep, but it makes great discussion in the long off-season!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 6/19/2022 at 2:41 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Yep, but it makes great discussion in the long off-season!

It absolutely does. It also fires fans up a bit and likely players as well.  

• Salute 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/19/2022 at 2:35 PM, SoGaDawg said:

So true. Very often is is because the preseason predictions are made with very minimal actual knowledge. I think that is probably the case here. 

Thanks for dropping in here and participating with us. Best of luck to your Dawgs after September 3.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

They missed that MC Has left the building. How is that possible. Again it's not just a dis on the WR/TE room but also our QBs.

I know this is Bulliten Board. It's going to be so much fun this year to watch them all have to eat their own caca.

Just remember, Oregon is the team pundits love to hate.

We are too threatening to all their favorite teams.

Seems we are always dissed, or at least very often.

The team everybody loves to hate was listed by the articles author as having both the best OL and DL.  Just saying.

• Thumbs Up 1

From the standpoint of returning production, that list does make some sense.  Ducks are losing their top 3 WR and top 5 of 7.  I think we will likely be considered to have a strong WR/TE by the end of 2022.

On 6/20/2022 at 7:48 AM, Tandaian said:

From the standpoint of returning production, that list does make some sense.  Ducks are losing their top 3 WR and top 5 of 7.  I think we will likely be considered to have a strong WR/TE by the end of 2022.

That is one of the problems with these kinds of pre-season predictions. They too often give more consideration to who is not there than they do to who is there.

• Thumbs Up 1