latracey

Noah Sewell is Off to the NFL

Noah Sewell just declared he is throwing his hat into the NFL ring and won’t play in the Holiday Bowl.

• Thanks 1

Below was posted by 47sgs...  (thanks!)

WWW.OREGONLIVE.COM

Sewell had 56 tackles with 5.5 for loss, including 1.5 sacks, an interception, fumble recovery and four pass breakups this season

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

I wish Noah the best. It has been a true pleasure watching him play for the Ducks. He gave the program his all and appears to be a terrific young man. 

Once a Duck, always a Duck!!!

• Applause 1

We will be rooting for him on Sundays. Good luck young man

• Applause 1

Always a Duck! Thanks Noah and the entire Sewell family.

• Applause 1

Good for him. I'll be rooting for him--wherever he lands--on Sundays (and Mondays...and Thursdays...and Saturdays...)

I know of his two older brothers. Does he have any younger ones?  Cousins?  Kids?

Sorry to see him go, but if his draft eval put him in the top two rounds another year in green probably wouldn't change things too much. Great Duck player and befitting of the incredible Sewell legacy.

With LaDuke and Flowe gone does that leave Keith Brown as the #1 with Jackson and Taggart behind him? Bassa seems a bit small to slide to the middle.

DL likely has another portal player already in mind to bring in at the Mike. 

Edited by EastBayDuckDad
Liked it more
  • Thumbs Up 1

If you’re the gambling type put everything you own on the “over” for the Holiday Bowl.

I'm still watching the game.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I don't think that Noah would have improved his draft stock by a return to Eugene but I would have liked it had he finished the season in the Holiday Bowl with his teammates.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Best of luck to Noah Sewell - that guy was a beast and gave his all in every game like another poster had stated. I also wished that he had chosen to finish the season in the Holiday Bowl but it's also understandable why he would opt out.

Wish him the best...

I still think he needs to lose some weight.  

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/24/2022 at 8:52 AM, Lrod said:

I still think he needs to lose some weight. 

If he came back to Oregon, I would have liked to see him slim down a bit and work on his coverage skills. 

I’ll be interested to see how he looks at the combine. The NFL likes linebackers who can run sideline to sideline, and cover running backs and tight ends. 

Noah certainly has the athletic ability to do anything on the field.