Charles Fischer

Mindless Miami Delusion: "Saban Knows Cristobal is Coming"

My FishDuck Friends...I can't make this stuff up.  Whatever this 'Cane fan is smoking--we gave it up!

Title of the Post: Saban Knows Cristobal is Coming

Miami Delusion.jpg

giphy.gif

• Haha 5

Mr. FishDuck

HUH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*Gasping for air.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Haha 6
  • Mic drop 1

Ahhhhh hahahaha!  They are serious!!!   How embarrassing!

image.gif

Glad they took him and gave us 8mil for the privilege. 

I'd say see them in the playoff... But let's get real that probably isn't happening... For them. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I thought Alabama would coming for Lanning...

Cristobal?  What a relief!

giphy.gif

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

I have never seen anyone fail upward like Mariø. Ok... there is one other guy but sheesh!

image.jpeg.f117c5ee432ba9ec9305588508a40e1b.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

Can't wait for that epic Alabama vs Middle Tennessee St battle. It will be an instant classic.

• Haha 1

Multi-directional distribution of liquid libations... I'll be back after mopping up.

• Haha 2

I would say Saban is very concerned, for the student athletes who sign on with the U. Saban is good at developing talent and helping young men reach their potential. When he sees young men buy into the shtick Cristobal is selling he has to know, better than most, exactly what the outcome is going to be. Saban sees Cristobal as a threat to these poor impressionable student athletes.

My bet his recruiting pitch to anyone considering Miami is better than anyone else's. He can say first hand how he used Cristobal, and what these players are going to see. If your not an O-lineman, run, don't walk away from playing for Cristobal. 

Saban may be a little concerned about Cristobal the recruiter, but it is because he knows what Alabama can do with the talent Cristobal can bring in. On the field Saban's Alabama against a Cristobal led Miami would look like...... 

It is impressive to see a fanbase go from 7-5 to 5-7 and think they are going in the right direction. I suppose you spend that much on a coach you have to rule the preseason.

60Fj.gif

• Thumbs Up 2

Happy Birthday Wtf GIF by Piñata Farms: The Meme App

On 4/22/2023 at 10:46 AM, Haywarduck said:

I would say Saban is very concerned, for the student athletes who sign on with the U. Saban is good at developing talent and helping young men reach their potential. When he sees young men buy into the shtick Cristobal is selling he has to know, better than most, exactly what the outcome is going to be. Saban sees Cristobal as a threat to these poor impressionable student athletes.

My bet his recruiting pitch to anyone considering Miami is better than anyone else's. He can say first hand how he used Cristobal, and what these players are going to see. If your not an O-lineman, run, don't walk away from playing for Cristobal. 

Saban may be a little concerned about Cristobal the recruiter, but it is because he knows what Alabama can do with the talent Cristobal can bring in. On the field Saban's Alabama against a Cristobal led Miami would look like...... 

It is impressive to see a fanbase go from 7-5 to 5-7 and think they are going in the right direction. I suppose you spend that much on a coach you have to rule the preseason.

60Fj.gif

Heat stroke in Miami is not unusual. Me thinks Saint Nick is a bit more worried about former assistants Kirby Smart, Jimbo, and even Lane Kiffin.

On 4/22/2023 at 10:47 AM, Jon Joseph said:

Heat stroke in Miami is not unusual. Me thinks Saint Nick is a bit more worried about former assistants Kirby Smart, Jimbo, and even Lane Kiffin.

And probably that one grad assistant they had... Lanning. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/21/2023 at 9:32 PM, Log Haulin said:

I have never seen anyone fail upward like Mariø. Ok... there is one other guy but sheesh!

Great take. Is Larry Scott in the running? From running a tennis league to a decade-long rip-off of the Pac-12. Brilliant!

On 4/21/2023 at 11:03 PM, The Kamikaze Kid said:

Can't wait for that epic Alabama vs Middle Tennessee St battle. It will be an instant classic.

LOL! Come 2024 I do hope and believe that the SEC, unlike the ACC which 'has to carry' Notre Dame football, will drop divisions and go to 9 conference games. 

On 4/21/2023 at 11:03 PM, The Kamikaze Kid said:

But will (SIGH) draw 100,000 or so fans?