Charles Fischer

Warning! This Contains Wacko, Sicko, USC Fans in La-La Land

Warning!  This is a level FOUR post, as it has content that may cause distress. Adults should be present, and a viewer advisory is implemented.

I don't know how many of you really want to read these below, because we really have some deranged examples.  Some are off-the-wall, but one or two from USC fans are just...crazy.

Isn't it great?

First: Low grade insults, and yet if the Trojans had guts--where did they go?

2023-08-05_19-00-21.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

Not a warm-hearted person...typical of what we have seen...

NO. 2.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

WE benefit from USC?  The delusion is real my Duck-Buddies...

No. 3.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

This is a very troubled man, who has not appreciated the success of Oregon over the last 20 years....

No. 4.jpg

• Yikes! 1

Mr. FishDuck

Reasonable, yet the Oregon hate is near the surface....

No. 5.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

On another board (not a Duck one) a trojan fan said that one of the main reasons he he liked the USC leaving the Pac-12 was to get away from the abusive scheduling the Trojans received over the years.

Abusive scheduling????

• Haha 1

Below, he is responding who benefits from joining the B1G, and yet...this is off the deep end...

No. 6.jpg

• Wow 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 8/5/2023 at 7:24 PM, Annie said:

On another board (not a Duck one) a trojan fan said that one of the main reasons he he liked the USC leaving the Pac-12 was to get away from the abusive scheduling the Trojans received over the years.

Abusive scheduling????

2023 is an example...they have to play Oregon!

• Great post! 1
  • Applause 1

Mr. FishDuck

Poor USC, the school of cheaters for many years.

• Applause 1

What part of the "We're back!" am I not getting? Is it the loss to Utah in the 2022 Pac championship with a follow up loss to Tulane or is it the loss to UO in the 2020 Pac championship?

• Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 8/5/2023 at 7:24 PM, Annie said:

Abusive scheduling????

Playing Oregon twice every four years is abusive. 

Especially since one of those games comes with them getting embarrassed badly at home often at the hands of some of their local kids that refused to go to USC. 

• Thumbs Up 3

In another thread, a Rutgers fan explained that all decisions the BIG make are to the benefit of tOSU and Michigan. I have no problem believing that. It also makes me think that UO was brought in to thump on the Trojans and keep taking their recruits to keep SUC at tier 2 in the BIG. I think we're seeing the SUC fans realize this in real time and it ain't pretty. But it is hysterical!

• Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Like 1

This is priceless and just one of the perks that comes with being invited into the BIG.

usuck and their fans are the gift that just keeps on giving. Now this will be an annual gift.

The one poster was right on. It truly was 2 outs, bottom of the nineth and a 0-2 count. I will be humble and thankful for the invite. It brought the best outcome to a difficult situation.

The one poster needs to get a refund from usuck or whatever school he was educated at. Especially if he is a math major.

With 3 games against the 3 old PAC opponents and three OOC conference games we will be lucky to face 3 BIG opponents? WTH...

Does that add up to 12?

He/she is so upset that addition is lost to his/her mind. Guess they will have to wait until the schedule comes out and discover the other 3 games will be conferences matchups with BIG teams.

PRICELESS.........

• Applause 1

News Alert.  After the news broke out about Oregon joining the Big Ten, something strange started happening.  All mental wards throughout the country started filling up, all claiming to be USC fans.

6cc4965f741798178be59deaf4ca6671.jpg&f=1

• Haha 3

Duck Derangement Syndrome is a not something to take lightly.  If you see something, say something.

the-more-you-know.gif.8b7fe94c4de896731bae9b6723edd404.gif

• Haha 2

"Can't get it out of my head" -ELO

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

On 8/5/2023 at 7:50 PM, The Kamikaze Kid said:

In another thread, a Rutgers fan explained that all decisions the BIG make are to the benefit of tOSU and Michigan. I have no problem believing that. It also makes me think that UO was brought in to thump on the Trojans and keep taking their recruits to keep SUC at tier 2 in the BIG. I think we're seeing the SUC fans realize this in real time and it ain't pretty. But it is hysterical!

It will backfire on the B1G. Sure Ducks will keep Trojan at bay. What they don't see coming is Oregon winning the B1G. This is going to be fun.

SC fan getting that sucked up is epic! Only been in the B1G 48 hrs and SC fan is losing their minds.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/5/2023 at 7:25 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Below, he is responding who benefits from joining the B1G, and yet...this is off the deep end...

No. 6.jpg

Yes, 83% acceptance rate.  That even seems low from what I see on acceptance calculators.  Has the author of this ever checked Indiana’s?  Michigan State’s? Iowa’s?  I think not.  If they had maybe they would check themselves before they wrecked themselves.

On 8/5/2023 at 8:43 PM, Log Haulin said:

It will backfire on the B1G. Sure Ducks will keep Trojan at bay. What they don't see coming is Oregon winning the B1G. This is going to be fun.

Oh my fellow Duck-Buddy...we see it, but the B1G does not know of Dan Lanning, and they only will discover too late for them.  

giphy.gif

Mr. FishDuck

From the UCLA 24/7 site: If Oregon going to the big10 pisses off USC at UCLA's expense, I'm all for it.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 2

Remember when USC played Tulane? LOL!!!!

• Haha 1

On 8/5/2023 at 8:49 PM, DC Featherbutt said:

83% acceptance rate.

Not so fast my friend, at least the U of O doesn't give scholarships to "athletes" that don't even play the sport.

WWW.LATIMES.COM

Donna Heinel, the third-highest ranking administrator in the USC athletic department, was sentenced Friday in connection with the 'Varsity Blues' scandal.

• Applause 1

There’s plenty of ways to dunk on U$C, but losing a close game to a very good Tulane team isn’t that embarrassing.

I admit, the manner in which they lost—the safety—was pretty embarrassing.

And the Tulane DC who architected the combo of series that lead to that safety is OUR co-DC now. 🤩 

The $uckers should be very afraid.

• Thumbs Up 1

Official polling for “how do you feel about OR joining the B1G?”

UCLA fans 2/2 “exciting”

Penn St fans 1/1 “interesting”

Sounds a lot like fans that are worried they will get their lunch handed to them.

Mr. FishDuck

Mr. FishDuck

Mr. FishDuck

Mr. FishDuck

Mr. FishDuck

These people are pathetic. Life is too short for all this hate. I really didn't mind that USC was going to leave except what it would do to the Pac, they always have been unbelievably arrogant and superior. Over the last twenty years, they haven't even been successful and you hardly heard a word but they have one good season and here they are again with all their nonsense.

• Thumbs Up 1

Damon Amendolara, subbing for Jim Rome on his show this morning, ranted on and on about how money is destroying college football. He made some good points, but I was annoyed with his indignation and raving against teams such as Oregon and Washington leaving one conference for another.

He may have had those good points in his rant, but he concentrated on recent actions in college football, with no mention of his alma mater, Syracuse University, which left the Big East for the ACC beginning with the 2013-14 season, and the effect that had on the Big East. Maybe that wasn't as dramatic as what's happened recently, but Syracuse was making sure they would stay in a Power 5 Conference--not unlike currents teams moves....

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/7/2023 at 12:53 PM, Sandy Rocks said:

These people are pathetic. Life is too short for all this hate. I really didn't mind that USC was going to leave except what it would do to the Pac, they always have been unbelievably arrogant and superior. Over the last twenty years, they haven't even been successful and you hardly heard a word but they have one good season and here they are again with all their nonsense.

Unfortunately....I am just as pathetic.  When I read how mad Oregon makes them...

giphy.gif

Mr. FishDuck