Charles Fischer

What Oregon Needs as Next Promotion...

This is a great idea, and I do not know if the Ducks have an "official" Oregon Craft Beer IPA....but we should.  Better yet, make one special for us!

"Lanning Lager"...."Yell-'O'-Ale?"

• Applause 1

Mr. FishDuck

Believe it or not...but I wrote that above, and then found this...

Oregon Beer.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

Catching on...

Mr. FishDuck

There are several Craft Beer Breweries in Eugene that I’m sure would be interested in promoting The Ducks. Wonder if anyone has ever approached them. How bout a little Puddles Porter, Autzen Stout, Lupoi IPA to go along with Lanning Lager. Available by the pitcher of course.

• Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

I love the idea, but some colleges don't like the idea of connecting their university to beer.  It wasn't all that long ago that Autzen couldn't sell beer in the stands because of how it looked.

• Great post! 1

Now they force you to stay inside Autzen complex to get a beer. How times have changed.

I was one of those that ran out at halftime to get another beer.  I'm getting too old for that, so I'm glad they force people to stay in.  It means we don't have thousands of missing fans to start the 2nd half.

• Applause 1

The New Belgium Brewery in Asheville, NC has collaborated with NCSU to make a team beer. Part of the proceeds go to the school’s brewing and fermentation department.

IMG_2929.jpeg.6c796d2b3dad2adc7ffbd7ab7b3884b6.jpeg

The R&D Brewing Company has also teamed up with a couple of different local universities. Aside from App State’s Mountain Brew most of these are under 5% ABV. They say it’s to promote responsible drinking, but we all know they’re just trying to sell a lot of cans.

IMG_2931.jpeg.0c81caf36384599523c639928543f893.jpegIMG_2930.jpeg.a479c9de16fd89aac68857b664bb8745.jpegIMG_2932.jpeg.1744f620c31ac16114559920244df7c3.jpeg

• Applause 1

Co marketing as Quack Bud light

• Yikes! 1

On 8/17/2023 at 9:51 AM, Duckhart said:

Co marketing as Quack Bud light

That is an unfortunate post....so let's not comment in either direction please.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 8/17/2023 at 8:25 AM, Tandaian said:

I was one of those that ran out at halftime to get another beer.  I'm getting too old for that, so I'm glad they force people to stay in.  It means we don't have thousands of missing fans to start the 2nd half.

The good old days. I still think the urge to expand Autzen and allow controlled beer sales started with all the last second whizzing on the hillsides because you knew the lack of cans would make the lines too long.

I like the Puddle Porter, best drank by the Pounder!

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/17/2023 at 11:15 AM, Tandaian said:

I love the idea, but some colleges don't like the idea of connecting their university to beer.  It wasn't all that long ago that Autzen couldn't sell beer in the stands because of how it looked.

But, what about Animal House?

image.gif.dac6630be5a330cf93112b1e14d41bcd.gif

• Applause 1

This is an interesting concept. The University of South Carolina is teaming up with Iron Hands Brewing to make a beer that will help fund NIL. I’ll be down there in October for the Florida game. I’m sure one of these will find its way to my lips. I know Oregon has Nike, but I think something like this has legs if it lines up with state ABC laws.

WWW.ON3.COM

Garnet Trust, the Official NIL partner of South Carolina Athletics, have teamed up with Steel Hands Brewing to create a beer to benefit NIL.

Edited by DrJacksPlaidPants
  • Cool 1

Autzen Stout…

Dang that sounds good!  In more ways than one!

Go Ducks!

I don't drink but i fully support every ☝️. If I was a drinking man I would go with the Puddles Stout. More buzz less puddles😎