criticalduck

Deion Declares: "No Wonder OBD Did So Well Last Year"

Well, seat 3C just got a lot more interesting….

• Oh no! 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/28/2024 at 1:17 PM, OregonDucks said:

Well, seat 3C just got a lot more interesting

You took the words right out my mouth!   Or should I say....

"Keep my "programs name" out you're darn mouth!!". 😆

(Kinda wish we could have played em in Boulder this year and hung 70 on em!)

The Ducks didn't need to cheat... 

That Colorado O-line was so bad that Shaduer was running for his life at the snap. There wasn't anything clever about the Oregon pass rush besides... we have bigger guys and they are going to run over the smaller guys. 

And guess what... repeat the same thing for the offensive side of the ball. Nix had pass protect for days and that back end coverage couldn't keep Franklin and Tez down. 

What extra information did we need to exploit? Their weak line play was on display for the previous three weeks! 

Also... this is making my article for tomorrow look a bit more interesting now. So stay tuned for my FishDuck article tomorrow morning!  

• Salute 1
  • Cool 1
  • Mic drop 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

Colorado under Deion was a joke in the PAC and now the Big 12 is about to find out why. I'd love to see him try and get mouthy before playing Oklahoma St. at home on November 29th just to have Mike Gundy and Co. put him in his place.

• Thumbs Up 1

🤔 hmm....." So in the end, it appears that no cheating took place by the Ducks, they simply just beat the brakes off of the Buffaloes in a game where they were by far the superior team. However, this claim from Colorado has led to a massive amount of backlash and roasting for Coach Prime and his team, with many fans laughing at the fact that they got beat so badly that they’re claiming the other team had to be cheating."

Deion, just admit it, your front line was terrible last year just to name one thing.  You were bad in the trenches.  Stop trying to make excuses.  This is why you got slammed.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, we did steal all their swagger and their pride, so..............

• Haha 4
  • Mic drop 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Freshman Edge Rushers No. 44 and No. 17 closing in_Screenshot from ESPN Video.jpg

You WISH it was cheating...

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 8/28/2024 at 2:39 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Freshman Edge Rushers No. 44 and No. 17 closing in_Screenshot from ESPN Video.jpg

You WISH it was cheating...

It actually looks like a Colorado player is holding an Oregon player in this picture... 

I'm pretty sure THAT is cheating. 

• Haha 1

Good night... will Deion ever just shut his yap (rhetorical question).

That fake Oregon punt from way deep in our own territory was beyond awesome. The look on the Buff faces was priceless. If they hadn't realized by then that it was going to be one nasty, mean, long afternoon, they quickly found out on that perfectly executed 4th down fake. 

Edited by Desert Duck
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

After seeing the videos of the Colorado players before kickoff, I would have to say there are not many games I have enjoyed more. Especially with as cool as the Ducks all stayed with help from the coaches.

Lannings blast is one of my very favorite Coach messages. And the fact he allowed it to be filmed was great. It was the most complete verbal and then physical beatdown I have seen

I watch the condensed version on youtube about once a week when I am in need of football.

Of course Dion thinks they were cheating.

I know that last year Fearless Leader Fishduck wisely elected to have OBD stand down on the Prime criticism, but Sanders and Colorado have opened themselves up to a new round of ridicule for this stunt. 

It ain't cheating if it's a good old fashioned beating. 

On 8/28/2024 at 6:45 PM, EastBayDuckDad said:

ear Fearless Leader Fishduck wisely elected to have OBD stand down on the Prime criticism,

Had to, as it turned racial.

Stupidity knows no race, gender or ethnic boundaries.

giphy.gif

• Great post! 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 8/28/2024 at 1:53 PM, Babyjesus615 said:

Colorado under Deion was a joke in the PAC and now the Big 12 is about to find out why. I'd love to see him try and get mouthy before playing Oklahoma St. at home on November 29th just to have Mike Gundy and Co. put him in his place.

Is Colorado saying they jumped for greener pastures because they couldn't win an honest game?

IIRC, they split for the Big12 before the dirty Ducks split for the much greener B1G...

On 8/28/2024 at 10:25 PM, Charles Fischer said:
On 8/28/2024 at 6:45 PM, EastBayDuckDad said:

ear Fearless Leader Fishduck wisely elected to have OBD stand down on the Prime criticism,

Had to, as it turned racial.

Stupidity knows no race, gender or ethnic boundaries.

Not sure its turning racial like that, but I do agree with your quote.

Deion Sanders is butchering opportunities for black men that share his socio-economic roots. 

It's difficult enough for black coaches to get head coaching jobs in football (college and the NFL).  It's safe to say his status has become more of a reason Colorado hired him because no black man would get hired acting like he has the past 9 to 12 months.

It's bad enough trying to trust men like this in the black community.  Sanders tried to improve the status and reputation of HBCUs.  Now he's making a fool out of himself and justifying a whole bunch of prejudiced people that it makes no sense to hire black coaches.

When I hear Systemic Racism, I think of this.  I've grown up with too many black men that act exactly like Sanders, then want to claim they fail because white people won't give a black man an opportunity. 

When Sanders fails (and he will), it will be because he didn't look past himself and his blackness and join the World Class, Worldwide standard of excellence. 

It sucks, because he KNOWS what hard work, sacrifice, dedication, and relentless pursuit of excellence looks like.  

That's not enough.  You can be black and still raise the bar to what any race considers world class professionalism. He refused to do that, and now others like him will face the question of 'will they raise their blackness to world class status". 

This isn't a race thing.  This is way more than that.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/29/2024 at 12:28 AM, Mike West said:

Not sure its turning racial like that

This was not until now.

But the prior threads and posts last football season did--and none of you dealt with all the people in the background as I did.  

You make good points, but I do not want further discussion in this direction.  Thread locked.

• Thanks 1

Mr. FishDuck