30Duck

Is Washington the Worst Team in the Pac-12?

I LOVE this!  Can't smile enough at Husky troubles...especially when other people describe them better than I!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

Another 0-12 season would warm my heart.

• Thumbs Up 2

The Fuskies would be a better team if they didnt have to check out every fire hydrant and tree, but hey thats what Fuskies do.

So much joy and happiness as the huskies continue their self imposed decline. Even better that others are noticing. No amount of barking, slobbering or butt sniffing will change this.  I agree with noDucknewby, "Another 0-12 season would warm my heart"

• Thumbs Up 1

Hoping they honor the legacy of Keith Gilbertson in upcoming seasons.  

Edited by TexasDuck
  • Haha 1

What interested me in his power rankings is that the top team in the north is Oregon and second place belongs to the Beavers. 

I wouldn't be surprised.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2022 at 11:00 AM, Jon Sousa said:

I wouldn't be surprised.

Not at all. Cal and Sta are DOA, UW is well, 12 and WSU is going to be happy with winning the Apple Cup for a while. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I think they might be the third best team in the state of Washington.

The thing about the dawg program is they are becoming much like a Monty Python movie, laughable.

On 1/16/2022 at 1:23 PM, Haywarduck said:

The thing about the dawg program is they are becoming much like a Monty Python movie, laughable.

My favorite MP movie is The Life of Brian and I suppose the Husky fans could look to this

• Haha 1

There is a ton of competition in the Pac-12 to determine the team that is the worst. 

If Penix stays healthy at QB I don't think UW will be the worst team in the conference. He played well for DeBoer when DeBoer was the OC at Indiana. I think WA ST will be improved with Cameron Ward (481 yards passing in the UIW bowl game) coming in from Immaculate Word to play QB. Rising being the starting QB from day 1 will help the Utes. Hopefully Nix or Thompson/Butterfield, with Mario's prevent O gone, lift the QB play for the Ducks. It would be nice if Dart stayed in-conference and signed with UCLA. 

As a matter of fact the QB play in the conference especially if Caleb Williams ends up at SC, will be much improved from a bunch of mediocre at best play in 2021. 

I certainly hope we see better OOC and bowl results in 2022? Of course, it will be hard not to improve in the bowls; just win one damn game.

Edited by Jon Joseph
  • Like 1

We at least had 2 impressive wins in 21. it could be worse

I see 3 teams, Oregon, Utah, USC, fighting for the top, 3 sinking to the bottom, Colorado, Washington, Cal. Oregon State has momentum and the desire to edge towards the top, Stanford could finish above 6th. ASU is one of those teams that literally could win or lose each week, Arizona is trying to get better, and the Cougs, again, have fun with the apples. 

The problem with this ranking is that if they finish #11 we'll never hear the end of how they OVERACHIEVED. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1