Charles Fischer

September Buckeye Article: "This Didn't Age Well"

Take note of all the emotions this article pulls up from within you as a devoted Duck fan, and share them with me.  I could not decide if I was aghast or delighted as I read it!

124740_h.jpg
WWW.ELEVENWARRIORS.COM

It's a bad day to be an Oregon Duck.

Really?

Mr. FishDuck

Scoreboard did the talking

• Thumbs Up 4

On 3/13/2022 at 9:48 PM, AllOregon said:

Scoreboard did the talking

And the former DC did the walking. 

I for one expect tOSU to win the B1G and return to the Final 4 in 2022.

What I really want to see is the follow up blog from this troll after Oregon won in the Horsesh**(oe). Thanks for providing a brief return to.a Duck happy place

• Thumbs Up 2

Oregon is a dangerous team to play when one loss may keep you out of the CFP. I bet they won’t be calling us on the phone anytime soon asking for a rematch.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 3/13/2022 at 8:43 PM, Drake said:

Oregon is a dangerous team to play when one loss may keep you out of the CFP. I bet they won’t be calling us on the phone anytime soon asking for a rematch.

Well outside of that rescheduled game due to COVID... But that isn't scheduled until 2030 something I think.

"The reality is that the Ducks posit themselves as an elite team, but have done almost nothing to cement that status, despite chance after chance. That's their DNA. That's who they are. That's what they do. 

Now, they could shut me up and make me look like an arrogant jackass for my Internet words today. But they won't. And everyone knows it. Especially this guy."

I like how that part aged 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

A fun quote of mine when I see an upset like that:. CAN YOU SAY MONEY LINE!!!!!!!!!

If you would have bet OBD to win that day, you would have won 12 times the amount you bet.

Edited by Mike West

Aged like fine whine.

• Haha 2

On 3/14/2022 at 8:15 AM, Mike West said:

A fun quote of mine when I see an upset like that:. CAN YOU SAY MONEY LINE!!!!!!!!!

If you would have bet OBD to win that day, you would have won 12 times the amount you bet.

I read about a couple of guys that did just that. One bet a substantial amount and made a king's ransom.

Well, again like a Trojans fan, Buckeye here at least has W's and 'ships to boast about, unlike the purple blobs from up North. Losing to Oregon and Michigan in the same season had to hurt. 

• Haha 1

On 3/13/2022 at 9:07 PM, David Marsh said:

Well outside of that rescheduled game due to COVID... But that isn't scheduled until 2030 something I think.

Watch them cancel it. Why would they play at our house and take a chance at 2 straight loses?

As for the jerk, after the game I bet he didn't think we beat them and controlled the game from start to finish but it was them playing badly.

Simply congnitive dissonance.

His last paragraph described him well.