Boomer

I'm Not Convinced Gabriel Will Help Oregon.

Just watched a 20+ min Gabriel OU season highlight film on YouTube. Granted, a highlight reel is just that, the best of the best, but I was struck by several things.

He has very good pocket presence and seems to know where the pressure is going to come from. He's elusive in the pocket when it starts to break down (which won't happen to him as often with Oregon's better O-line). Keeps his eyes downfield and is looking to make a play even when things are going to crap around him. Uses the dump off/safety valve RB or TE when his #1 and #2 reads are covered. He is very accurate in the short and midfield game. Tough as nails when he decides to take off with the ball and can break tackles.

The biggest negative I saw was a tendency to underthrow his downfield receivers. Sometimes they had to slow down when they had clearly beaten their man. Throws that were behind the WR were touted as 'back shoulder' by the announcers, but several looked underthrown to me with good receiver adjustment, or a blown play by the DB. 

He may not be the field general that Bo is, making the right calls at the LOS. There wasn't a ton of RPO but he does appear to read the field well once the ball is snapped and generally finds the right guy in space. 

My bet is that Stein's offense will play to his skill set really well, giving him tons of options in the short and mid field while not stressing the long bomb unless it is there for the taking. I think that Oregon fans have good reason for optimism for 2024.

• Thanks 1
  • Great post! 2
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

Gabriel is on ESPN's 2024 Heisman Watch List, so is Cam Ward, the guy who almost beat Udub in the Apple Cup.   So much QB talent in College Football.  I am expecting Ward to be in the College Football Playoffs next year.

WWW.ESPN.COM

Before the dust settles on this year's ceremony, let's look ahead to next season. Who could take home the trophy?

This may get me blasted; but, I was one of those guys who felt really good when DL and KD brought in Bo Nix.

And I think he responded by being a very good college QB. Heck, if he could come back I'd be ok with another year.

HOWEVER, it could be argued he faced 4 HUGE games as a Duck (Georgia obviously, OSU to get a spot in the Conference Championship game in 2022, and Washington twice this year - not going to hold 2022 Huskies game against him as he got hit).

And in those games he was 0-4. Absolutely doesn't take away from Bo as he isn't by himself; but, I'm ok moving to DG. A lot like Nix he is a guy who has seen a lot of college football. When Oregon took the lead in both games in 2023 and the UW was crowding the line begging the UO to take a shot? It just didn't happen. Sometimes college football comes down to making a play. Am I not a UO or Bo Nix fan because it didn't happen? No.

But will I roll the dice with a guy like Gabrial. Sure. Penix at the UW, despite all the rumors (and injury conjecture heading into the game)? Made the plays. Will DG be better in those 1-2 massive games a Duck season in 2024 might turn up? I don't know but I can roll with it. He certainly is a guy who has put himself in the spot -- to be in that spot (much like Penix - who before coming to the UW, wasn't such a lock).

The Texas game this season for OU was absolutely huge in the moment and he looked solid.

Edited by AnotherOD
  • Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/11/2023 at 3:17 PM, EastBayDuckDad said:

The biggest negative I saw was a tendency to underthrow his downfield receivers. Sometimes they had to slow down when they had clearly beaten their man. Throws that were behind the WR were touted as 'back shoulder' by the announcers, but several looked underthrown to me with good receiver adjustment, or a blown play by the DB. 

I agree with most of your assessment. He is tough as nails but given his size, I'd like to see him get out of bounds or slide more often. Oregon will need Gabriel to stay healthy to make a run next season.

While every QB wants to be able to drop the ball over the receiver's shoulder right into the bread basket, on the long ball, it's better to under throw vs. over throw receivers on the deep throws. It gives them a chance to make a catch or get a PI, if the DB is chasing them.  

I believe that the receivers still scored with ease on those throws in the highlight reel.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 12/11/2023 at 6:13 PM, AnotherOD said:

HOWEVER, it could be argued he faced 4 HUGE games as a Duck (Georgia obviously, OSU to get a spot in the Conference Championship game in 2022, and Washington twice this year - not going to hold 2022 Huskies game against him as he got hit).

And in those games he was 0-4. Absolutely doesn't take away from Bo as he isn't by himself; but, I'm ok moving to DG. 

You could have brought back Justin Herbert or Marcus Mariota for the Georgia game last year and it would not have made a difference in the outcome of the game.  Georgia was just that much better at every position (Kirby Smart did not lie in his post-game comments).  Our defense could not stop Georgia's offense.  

• Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

This may get me blasted; but, I was one of those guys who felt really good when DL and KD brought in Bo Nix.

And I think he responded by being a very good college QB. Heck, if he could come back I'd be ok with another year.

And in those games he was 0-4. Absolutely doesn't take away from Bo as he isn't by himself; but, I'm ok moving to DG. A lot like Nix he is a guy who has seen a lot of college football. When Oregon took the lead in both games in 2023 and the UW was crowding the line begging the UO to take a shot? It just didn't happen. Sometimes college football comes down to making a play. Am I not a UO or Bo Nix fan because it didn't happen? No.

But will I roll the dice with a guy like Gabrial. Sure. Penix at the UW, despite all the rumors (and injury conjecture heading into the game)? Made the plays. Will DG be better in those 1-2 massive games a Duck season in 2024 might turn up? I don't know but I can roll with it. He certainly is a guy who has put himself in the spot -- to be in that spot (much like Penix - who before coming to the UW, wasn't such a lock).

C'mon.  Blame Nix?  Really?

Scoring 33 and 31 points is enough to win.  How about defense hold the damn Huskies to 24 points?  We win them ALL!  The last game had our defense only make THREE stops all game.  Is that Bo's fault?

Incomplete analysis, IMHO.

• Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 12/11/2023 at 8:44 PM, DiscoDuck said:

Gabriel is on ESPN's 2024 Heisman Watch List, so is Cam Ward, the guy who almost beat Udub in the Apple Cup.   So much QB talent in College Football.  I am expecting Ward to be in the College Football Playoffs next year.

WWW.ESPN.COM

Before the dust settles on this year's ceremony, let's look ahead to next season. Who could take home the trophy?

You might want to hold off on the Ward playoff predictions. He is taking an official visit to The U this week and there is a decent likelihood that Mario could sign him.

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

I knew I was going to get myself in trouble.

I'm really not trying to get in trouble here but I must say 49-3?

Same season Kent State played Georgia to 39-22, Missouri 26-22, Kentucky 16-6, and Georgia Tech managed 37-14. Even 6-7 Florida managed 42-20. Where was Oregon? 10-3?

I'm absolutely a Bo Nix fan but leaving all the stats behind, I'm gonna say sometimes a guy needs to make a play. People down on Gabriel might wanna check out the drive he made to beat Texas.

Duck football could have used that a few times in 2022 and 2023 (and not the D making a huge play against Texas Tech or WSU). Not a knock on Nix, I'm sure it seems so, but it's not. Guy was good.

I'm not sure how one watches both Oregon losses to the UW, Oregon leading both games second half, and sees Penix and the UW late make the plays behind their team, and suggest a QB making those plays might not be (at least in part) the next step for Oregon. Is it Gabriel? I don't know but I'm interested to see. That's all.

Edited by AnotherOD
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/11/2023 at 7:03 PM, AnotherOD said:

I knew I was going to get myself in trouble.

I'm really not trying to get in trouble here but I must say 49-3?

Same season Kent State played Georgia to 39-22, Missouri 26-22, Kentucky 16-6, and Georgia Tech managed 37-14. Even 6-7 Florida managed 42-20. Where was Oregon? 10-3?

I'm absolutely a Bo Nix fan but leaving all the stats behind, I'm gonna say sometimes a guy needs to make a play. People down on Gabriel might wanna check out the drive he made to beat Texas.

Duck football could have used that a few times in 2022 and 2023 (and not the D making a huge play against Texas Tech or WSU). Not a knock on Nix, I'm sure it seems so, but it's not. Guy was good.

I'm not sure how one watches both Oregon losses to the UW, Oregon leading both games second half, and sees Penix and the UW make the plays behind their team, and suggest a QB making those plays might not be (at least in part) the next step for Oregon. Is it Gabriel? I don't know but I'm interested to see. That's all.

There is a TON you did not address, and you ignored my post that had very pertinent points.  No sweat, we disagree.

I will have an article about WHAT the major reason was that made Oregon lose to Washington this year.  And you won't see it at any other media source, IMHO.

• Applause 1

Mr. FishDuck

I don't wanna get in any trouble and I will look forward to the article. Football at the highest level just often comes down to QB play.

There is an ebb and flow the whole game, with I'm sure each side hoping something that might have changed the game did happen, or something that did change the game didn't happen.

A couple links:

Start about the 13:10 mark.

And about 14:15-14:45 (arguably two UW throws where the coverage isn't even that poor).

QBs and WR making plays with everything on the line. That isn't meant as a criticism of one QB not making a play; but, rather of the other guys getting it done. Is this bad to point out? I totally agree the UO side is trying.

The UO 4th down play to seal the game is "Ugh". The UW drive to won the game is "Wow". Guys making (or not making plays). If the further analysis changes my mind, I am sure I'll feel better.

• Wow 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/11/2023 at 7:39 PM, AnotherOD said:

I don't wanna get in any trouble

Nobody EVER gets in trouble for a different opinion on OBD.  We want debate, and as long as you do not take shots at those who disagree with you-you're fine.  The problems are with behavior, not content, and you have been great.

But I get back to how grading a QB on wins, when the defense has a lot to say about the game results?  I would say your analysis of game results as....

giphy.gif

• Applause 1

Mr. FishDuck

I lean towards OD's take. I appreciate all Nix did, but it comes down to those big games. I want to see what Gabriel does in the big games.

I also love the 3* qb's who have much more than the measurables, just love that. I also love the idea Gabriel probably would have come to Oregon out of high school if he got an offer. I want to hear that story, maybe I am wrong.

I don't blame Nix for being a 5* and struggling at his dad's college. I appreciate him coming to Eugene and reviving his career, grateful actually. I just don't relate to the experience. My wheel house has Gabriel type guys coming to Oregon and leading Oregon to tough wins.

I live for that type of story! That is what I want, and Gabriel gives me one more chance at that, until we go full 5* all the time.

I will still love Oregon Football, but his guy gives me one more chance at the long shot making it big at Oregon.

• Cool 1
  • Applause 1

Thank you. I'm really not trying if it seems so to point out Bo Nix failures.

Heading into both UO/UW games, I felt both would be close but I felt overall Oregon was slightly more talented (in the first game the the home field advantage being the great unknown).

Even now, I'm not sure I can give that to the UW. However, at the very top end, guys like Penix, Odunze, Trice, Lutuligasenoa, Muhammed outplayed Oregon and made more big plays when it counted.

Why does all this matter in the context of the original thread? I'm interested in Gabriel and his experience if he is the kind of guy who at these times maybe makes the plays. I like what I saw in the Texas game and I'll argue that one was as big a stage as the first Oregon/Washington game. Goes I guess to the original post about why some Oregon fans are excited about their new QB?

• Thumbs Up 4

This feels a bit like the Trent Dilfer > Dan Marino debate. Trent did win the big one...

I think Bo left some plays on the field in both UW games, but the losses were definitely more on the team, IMO. The other two losses don't hold water for me. GA was in another class and that game was the first for both Bo and Lanning. It was a complete destruction in all phases. For OSU in 2022 Bo was playing on a bad wheel and still did enough to win. He didn't hike the ball over the punter's head or let the Beavs run 200 times in a row. Really tough to put that one on him.

• Thanks 1
  • Great post! 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

On 12/11/2023 at 7:03 PM, AnotherOD said:

I doubt that Georgia got up for any of those games. These are still college kids. 

Oregon definitely got Georgia’s best shot. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/11/2023 at 6:40 PM, DrJacksPlaidPants said:

You might want to hold off on the Ward playoff predictions. He is taking an official visit to The U this week and there is a decent likelihood that Mario could sign him.

Oh boy, if that happens break out the popcorn!

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Oregon Ducks/TCU. Bookend Blowouts for UGA last season. oregon and TCWho?

The only team that could have and probably should have defeated UGA last season was Ohio State with this season's NFL Rookie of the Year playing QB and a Heisman Trophy candidate catching the ball. And a college kicker missing what would have been a walk off FG win. Harrison doesn't get injured and I think that tOSU wins the game and blows out TCU for the title. 

As Kirby Smart said after the Oregon game, 'Dan knows that we have the better players.'

I am looking forward to watching a dual threat QB, an escape artist, play in Stein's system. Should be a lot of fun.

Dear Division Street, please pony up for Troy Franklin. Thank you.

• Thumbs Up 2

Here's a playoff idea. Is 24 too many teams? Not for FCS schools.

THEATHLETIC.COM

The FCS playoffs feature iconic matchups in great venues. So let's have some fun and replicate that for the FBS.

• Like 1

On 12/12/2023 at 9:11 AM, Jon Joseph said:

As Kirby Smart said after the Oregon game, 'Dan knows that we have the better players.'

Fortunately, Dan and the assistant coaches have been closing the gap with high school recruiting and portal transfers. I have much more confidence in this coaching staff’s ability to identify and develop talent. 

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

For the Pac-12 championship I don't blame Bo Nix...but I do blame a lot of things:

The lines at the men's bathroom were ridiculous!  I've never seen so much waiting and I missed the window of when I do my lucky dance when I needed to do it.

The lines at the Tequila bar were very long and I missed out on cheering for a really nice throw.

The refs.  The refs wore stripes, threw yellow hankies on the field or kept them in their knickers when they should have thrown them.

The Huskies.  They showed up.  What were they thinking?  And their band was better... seriously, UO needs to step up the game in the band area...tOSU has a Hella-Amazing band and they will mop the band room with our band.

I am sure Charles's analysis will be nearly identical to mine.

• Haha 3
  • Applause 1

I guess it came across as attacking Bo Nix, but when there were a lot of doubters I absolutely was a guy who felt good about Nix and I think he exceeded expectations. As rough as it sounds, Oregon might be two season at 5-6 without him. Of course there is more to games than QB play.

The point however goes to guys in big spots are able to make big plays -- and often those plays tend to be plays beyond 9 yards.

If in all places, Reddit had a stat looking at Nix and something like (this is going off memory), 33% of his passes were at or behind the LOS, and 34% of his passes were 0-9 yards. 33% of his passes were over 9 yards. Now, being a college football fan, a 10 yard pass if far from a bomb; but, the weird thing was Nix actually graded very well throwing over 9 yards; but, he was pretty selective when he made those throws. When the situation really demanded it, did we regularly see those throws? Will it be different with a different guy at QB?

Akili? Joey? Vernon Adams? Guys who were not afraid to make those plays. Another one? Michael Penix. I'm very happy with Nix and would absolutely take another season and roll the dice he continues his developmental path; but, it the Ducks must move on, I'm interested in seeing DG in that spot. I guess if somebody wants to take that as a Bo Nix shot? I can't really do anything about. Not liking the shot the team ends up taking doesn't mean it's all on the QB. Guys in those spots roll with what makes them comfortable IMO. Where that goes from here? That's a different question. Does it depend on the QB? I'm not totally sure.

I think the next step is QBs who see a defense taking things away, and don't look for a 4 yard check down at 3rd and 8 because that's not in Pennix DNA. I absolutely hate propping up a Husky but you got to credit when it is due; and, at time Penix threw to guys who weren't even completely open, he just trusted his arm and the WR.

There isn't anything preventing Oregon from throwing down field in situations where opponents don't respect it, and you need 7 yards and your pass, if completed, if about 4 yards and you are hoping for YAC for the play to succeed. There are other plays and I think prior Oregon OC and coaches would tend to agree. When Oregon was 3rd and 8? Mike Bellotti wasn't (regularly); throwing a 3 yard out hoping for YAC. He as looking down field for Tony Harley, Damon Griffin, or Keenan Howry. Especially if the opponent chose to crowd the line. You going to lose? At least lose throwing past the sticks.

I'd be happy to see a QB who will make you pay. If you fail? At least you were throwing to the sticks. If you end up 10-2 either way? At least you took a shot. I'm happy to hear other views.

Edited by AnotherOD
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/11/2023 at 7:41 AM, Log Haulin said:

Do you think MC and Oregon had something to do with that? Look at TVD and Herbert under MC. 

TT also had a Heisman candidate brought in a take opportunity from him.

What bothers me is a lot of people are borderline dumping on Ty. I think Oregon more than Ty had something to do with his lacking development.

Oh well, everyone is moving on now.

I do believe both had much to do with his lack of progress.  And I'm not happy about it.  I believe he should have played more this season.  I realize we were trying to maximize the eye test (for the CFP), and I believe that hurt TT.  

I still believe he is a bit passive overall.  A solid character guy by all means.  And it is obvious part of the problem is the new age of CFB is hurting QBs that aren't NFL ready from the beginning.  

I wish him the best, and I hope he thrives.  He got better in the Spring Game, looked much better this fall.  I want to see more sizzle from him.  I want to see him make plays like the elite QBs do.  I hope he gets that opportunity to show he has the chops to lead a program to major success.  I will follow him for sure.

• Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

On 12/10/2023 at 10:30 PM, Charles Fischer said:

You know...I am not convinced that Boomer is an Oregon fan.  The guy has not posted in nearly a year, and when he did before--we have to delete one of them.

This might be an opposing school fan trying to raise doubt, trying to throw shade on Oregon's successes.  My fellow OBD members--I apologize for not taking the time to research this further.  I should have immediately when it was first posted.

giphy.gif

I hear that, Charles.  It sure seems suspicious to me when a "Duck fan" identifies as "Boomer" lol! 😉

On 12/11/2023 at 2:46 PM, woundedknees said:

A more durable and skilled version of Big Play VA?

Sign me up, please!

Without the untimely injuries, Oregon's potential was off the charts with Adams at the helm, and the Ducksappear to have much more depth across the board than the 2015 version.

If I remember correctly, in 2015 VA was #1 in the NATION in QB rating . . . ahhh, what could have been.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2023 at 1:32 AM, Dave23 said:

His VA like elusiveness is exciting. He only threw 6 INTs and he's airing it out down the field with accuracy and extremely capability.  He definitely has what it takes, now let's cross our fingers and hope he delivers.

1 game, but he certainly delivered vs. No. 3 Texas in the Red Rivalry game including a sterling late 4th Q game-winning drive and overcoming a blocked punt that resulted in a Texas TD.

My concern heading into 2023 was the OL. The OL was a Joe Moore finalist. 

In 2024, my concern is the DL. Lots of ballers leaving Oregon. I have very little concern regarding the O side of the ball including the all-important QB position.

Even 'very good' QBs like McCord at Ohio State will not win championships. This is why Ryan Day showed McCord the door.

OBD, we have a P4 All-Conerence QB coming on board. A guy who beat out Quinn Ewers, one of the favorites for next season's Heisman Trophy, for all-conference honors. 

Under Stein and with the supporting cast on O, I think Gabriel not only produces as he has in the past but also improves.

As for starts by a QB, I'm not great in math but if DG stays healthy it's in the numbers.

Edited by Jon Joseph
  • Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/11/2023 at 2:46 PM, woundedknees said:

Without the untimely injuries, Oregon's potential was off the charts with Adams at the helm, and the Ducksappear to have much more depth across the board than the 2015 version.

Exactly my thought when I watch Gabriel films - he is just like Vernon, who was really like Russell Wilson at this prime.    Let's hope Dillon's thumb stays healthy through entirety of whatever playoff game that he may take us to!

• Like 1

On 12/11/2023 at 1:54 PM, Log Haulin said:

Boomer has been a problem years. Should have never been allowed on the boat.

image.png.1f2b783c811f5fc523cd2fe098c25e26.png

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dillon Gabriel explains decision to transfer to Oregon

Dillon Gabriel kept it a buck regarding his decision to move on from the Oklahoma Sooners and join the Oregon Ducks.

Speaking with Sooner Scoop, the star quarterback elaborated on what went into his choice, and the conversation he had with Brent Venables that reassured him it was the right one.

There’s no ill-will, as there’s only respect between Gabriel and his now-former coach...

WWW.ON3.COM

Dillon Gabriel kept it a buck regarding his decision to move on from the Oklahoma Sooners and join the Oregon Ducks.

On 12/11/2023 at 6:40 PM, Charles Fischer said:

C'mon.  Blame Nix?  Really?

Scoring 33 and 31 points is enough to win.  How about defense hold the damn Huskies to 24 points?  We win them ALL!  The last game had our defense only make THREE stops all game.  Is that Bo's fault?

Incomplete analysis, IMHO.

I believe he meant more making plays when the chips were down.  That was certainly the case in Seattle (he would have bailed out Lanning given all the hate he got for trusting his players- especially when the calls were correct given twice WRs WERE open enough to convert the final two forth down play calls).

As for the second game, more on the defensive coaching staff and Lanning in my opinion (but who am I but a hack that does not like isolating four players on the LOS).  

The defense gave up two TDs more than their average to UW, certainly a big part of why OBD lost.  I agree with you that the most elite defenses should be able to hold elite offenses to 24 points.  That is a reasonable expectation.

Winning Titles come down to two to four plays mostly.  Thus EVERY PLAY MATTERS.  That's why killer instinct is absolutely necessary.  Win the Day...Fast Hard Finish: I can't think of a more appropriate theme for approaching the game of football.  

• Thumbs Up 1

DG won't help OREGON? Silent Night, Holy Night.

Boomer, your bed is pulled down and your room is ready.

• Haha 1

LOOK: Oregon QB Dillon Gabriel gives inside look at offseason workouts

The Oregon Ducks still have one game left with quarterback Bo Nix running the offense, and fans will certainly celebrate the time that they have remaining with No. 10, one of the best QBs to play in Eugene over the past few decades.

However, you also can’t blame fans for having an eye for the future, and getting excited for what is to come.

That means that when incoming transfer QB Dillon Gabriel posts a video of his offseason workouts to social media, you can expect Oregon fans to be all over it.

The former Oklahoma QB did just that this week, showing some of the work that he’s been putting in this offseason, throwing with fellow Oregon signee WR Jack Ressler and working with a QB coach...

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Oregon Ducks quarterback Dillon Gabriel shows off some of his offseason workouts in a new video on social media.

5 Things You Need To Know About New Oregon Quarterback Dillon Gabriel

For the last couple of years, Oregon Ducks fans have enjoyed seeing Bo Nix play at the QB position. In 2022, Bo Nix passed for 3,593 yards, 29 touchdowns, and 7 interceptions. He had fourteen rushing touchdowns.

This season, he would follow that with an incredible senior season that would lead him to be a finalist for the Heisman Trophy. 

Bo Nix passed for 4,508 yards, 45 touchdowns, and 3 interceptions. He also has six rushing touchdowns.

Nix was also named the Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year. It goes without saying that the QB playing for Oregon in 2024 would have some huge shoes to fail.  

That quarterback would be Dillion Gabriel. Dillion Gabriel is transferring to Oregon and will be their starting QB after a two-year stint at the University of Oklahoma. I feel it is essential that Oregon Ducks fans should know a little more about their new quarterback.

In this piece, we will look at five things Oregon Ducks fans need to know about Dillon Gabriel...

OREGONSPORTSNEWS.COM

For the last couple of years, Oregon Ducks fans have enjoyed seeing Bo Nix play at the QB position. In 2022, Bo Nix passed for...

• Like 1

On 12/11/2023 at 6:33 PM, OregonDucks said:

And in those games he was 0-4. Absolutely doesn't take away from Bo as he isn't by himself; but, I'm ok moving to DG. 

Expand  

You could have brought back Justin Herbert or Marcus Mariota for the Georgia game last year and it would not have made a difference in the outcome of the game.  Georgia was just that much better at every position (Kirby Smart did not lie in his post-game comments).  Our defense could not stop Georgia's offense.  

I'll take the 0-4. Bo Nix is going into the Oregon Sports Hall of Fame.  

What WILL be mentioned is what Nix meant to this team, the University, and the football program.  

Bo Nix is leaps and bounds better than when he arrived.  

I saw a guy with no OL at AU, not even close to decent WRs, and a guy who pressed hard to win despite those factors.  

That is the real Bo Nix ( cue in the music from the  "to tell the truth" game show folks- Bo Nix is a winner). 

Oregon presented Nix an opportunity.  Nix more than gave back to Oregon.  All champions have flaws.  Bo Nix is a champion in my book.  

• Great post! 1
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 4
  • Like 1