NJDuck

Which Big Ten Team Has Most Annoying Fan Base? Oregon Ducks? Ohio State Buckeyes?

Are Oregon Ducks fans among the most annoying fanbases in the Big Ten Conference? Oregon, Washington, USC, and UCLA join the Big Ten this season and will face some of the top talent, and the most annoying fans, in college football.

WWW.SI.COM

Are Oregon Ducks fans among the most annoying fanbases in the Big Ten Conference? Oregon, Washington, USC, and UCLA join...

Looks like you have to win a Natty to tick off fan bases coast to coast. Alabama = The New York Yankees. 

IMO, along with many others, Notre Dame is and has been the most obnoxious program in the USA.

Many Ohio State fans appear to be unspooled. Ryan Day has lost 3 B1G games since his hire in 2019. Unfortunately, all have been to That Team Up North. tOSU fans are the most obnoxious in the B1G. Although SC is close. 

Today, SC fans would vote Oregon as the most annoying. SC is losing recruiting battles to Danno far more than to Ryan Day. 

Come 2026-27 and it may well be Oregon that's at the top of the B1G - 'Take your ball Puddles, and fly home' list.'

We're ANNOYING Fans?

giphy.gif

We are just getting warmed up!

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Mr. FishDuck

I'll go with this lot:

Buckeyes Fan GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Thumbs Up 2

AnOhio State doesn’t have annoying fans as much as they have nasty fans.  I’ve been around a lot of fan bases and none compare.  

Another thing we’ll notice over and again.  AnOhio State never loses a game.  They either win, or the other team cheated.  

I’m telling you, neither the Huskies or Trojans come close to these people.  

• Wow 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

I agree with Jon that Notre Dame fans are in a completely different class.  Congrats to them!  They win hands down in my book! 

My vote in the BIG is for USC fans.

How come every USC fan I interact with is completely delusional about their current position in college football (still think they are the pace setters for the sport) and is completely uneducated about the game of football?  It’s almost hilarious at this point.  Death, taxes, and delusional USC fans. 

I can deal with tOSU fans.  While they can be obnoxious, the fans I have interacted with actually understand the game of football and their team is currently relevant. 

• Thanks 1

The comments from USC fans that I shared in another thread came from ONE thread on a USC site, and that thread had ELEVEN pages of comments! 

Their hatred of us is epic!

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Mr. FishDuck

I would have to vote for Fuskie and Condom fans as a tie! They are completely mental!

Scarlet + Grey (Ohio State site) with some love for the Ducks?

SCARLETANDGAME.COM

The Ohio State football team isn't the only Big Ten team who has a chance to make the new 12-team College Football Playoff.

I think the ex-PAC-triots do include 2 of the "Whiniest" fan bases...

Oregon fans are the clear winner. One could argue that that's the way it should be.

• Great post! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

For me, when it comes to irritating, exasperating and tiresome, no one comes close to the rodents up the road.

On 7/3/2024 at 10:07 AM, Log Haulin said:

Oregon fans are the clear winner. One could argue that that's the way it should be.

Agreed, and I'm good with it.  Why?

Because I am a sicko who enjoys a bit too much the issues of other teams, and not only do I not care what anyone thinks....

I NEVER Said I Was Noble...

Female Fan_KC_FP.jpg

So what do YOU think of your rivals?

• Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 7/3/2024 at 8:33 AM, Jon Joseph said:

Scarlet + Grey (Ohio State site) with some love for the Ducks?

They had me until they mentioned Washington as a contender...  Most of these pundits know nothing about the four teams joining the B1G besides the obvious.

• Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

SUC fans were rabid with glee about their role in the demise of the PAC along with the supposed destruction of the UO sports programs as a bonus.

Their ‘25 beat down at Autzen can’t come soon enough for me.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

I was surprised to not see these guys near the top of the list. I’m pretty sure that “annoying” is what the A stands for in Texas A&M.

image.jpeg.16cd1a6d7e7d5433aed88e1aa649c9da.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

I will say who’s not annoying: Bruins.

They know exactly their place (“we’re not a football school”); they know the game; they have a gorgeous stadium; and they just want everyone to have a good time.

I can’t wait for Sep 28th at the Rose Bowl!! I highly recommend!!

On 7/4/2024 at 7:13 AM, DrJacksPlaidPants said:

I was surprised to not see these guys near the top of the list. I’m pretty sure that “annoying” is what the A stands for in Texas A&M.

image.jpeg.16cd1a6d7e7d5433aed88e1aa649c9da.jpeg

Not a single NCAA championship since 1939. 

For me, when it comes to irritating, exasperating and tiresome, no one comes close to the rodents up the road.

On 7/4/2024 at 9:12 AM, Jon Joseph said:

Not a single NCAA championship since 1939

Annoying & Mortified?

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

On 7/4/2024 at 12:12 PM, Jon Joseph said:

Not a single NCAA championship since 1939. 

They love it when you bring that up. It’s a great way to start off a conversation with an Aggie.

• Thumbs Up 1

In general, in college sports annoying = passionate. I’ll take that everyday over arrogance.  

On 7/5/2024 at 4:37 AM, DrJacksPlaidPants said:

They love it when you bring that up. It’s a great way to start off a conversation with an Aggie.

LOL. You could also ask them when A&M’s last football CONFERENCE championship was…