Charles Fischer

Longhorns Throwing Shade at Oregon's New Coaching Staff?

Pot...meet the real kettle!

• Thumbs Up 4

Mr. FishDuck

Ah, Texas. All hat and no cattle.

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

This is going to be a fun pissing war to watch from the sidelines.

Okay, so now Texas joins USC and Washington in their obsession with Oregon. My Psych 101 professor termed this active inferiority complex. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

Why does everybody else care about our coaches so much. I couldn't care less about theirs

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Those who criticize, like that.

5ywno0.jpg

• Haha 2

On 12/23/2021 at 1:23 PM, Haywarduck said:

Those who criticize, like that.

5ywno0.jpg

Sark, is that you?

• Haha 2

On 12/23/2021 at 10:05 AM, Jon Joseph said:

Ah, Texas. All hat and no cattle.

No doubt about that as they can't even find a competent HC anywhere. They will drive Sark to drinking again. They just like SC just aren't relevant anymore. So they gotta throw their piss are way. Can't believe all the arrogance some of these people spew out their mouth's. I mean Sark used to bellow out crap from up north when he was the leg pissers HC and the only thing we'd shoot back to that train wreck was 4-0 baby and I think he never did beat Oregon while he was there and it was just funny and it's like all the fake news now as it's just hard to believe people even believe the lies let alone read it to themselves as if that's gonna convince them any other way. People now days just baffle the mind.

• Thumbs Up 1

USC, Fusky, UGA and now Texas... nice to get immediate confirmation when your doing it right. Sometimes a simple "Thank You" will suffice. 

Edited by Log Haulin
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

On 12/23/2021 at 10:02 AM, Charles Fischer said:

Pot...meet the real kettle!

Gotta admire a team that pays a coaching staff 15+ Mil per win (5 - 7) . . . . 25 Mil to buy-out Herman and his staff & 55 Mil for Sark and a new staff.

Of course, Texas math will probably correct me that it is ONLY 11 Mil per loss.

• Haha 6
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm loving this actually. When the Storied programs are throwing shade around like this then it kind of tells you that they are envious, jealous, or any other description you can think of.

Go Ducks!!!

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Like 1

Nothing but a big LOL.

On 12/23/2021 at 1:01 PM, 1Funduck said:

I'm loving this actually. When the Storied programs are throwing shade around like this then it kind of tells you that they are envious, jealous, or any other description you can think of.

Go Ducks!!!

SCARED

Bag man super team?🤣  Yall got to take a serious peek inside your own house before you concern yourself with others.  This is awesome.  Let's Go!

U Mad Slide GIF - U Mad Slide Tell Me What You Mad For GIFs

• Haha 2

Safe to say none of these programs would be throwing shade if Mullens had made an irrelevant hire such as Kelly or Wilcox. This is an indicator of a good hire. 

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Like 1

That handle likely isn’t associated with their program. Probably just some dude. That said, Sark will have huge challenges in Austin due to their boosters. He’s a lot like Peter from office space in that he has several people to answer to.

2B125B28-50C7-4B3F-B98F-BD397FD07FF5.gif

Edited by DrJacksPlaidPants

I expect Sark, to have the same results he had at Washington and USC.  Hope he keeps in touch with his Sponsor, I do not think he will do much better than the coach he replaced.  Already starting the same crap he did at Washington, just waiting for his USC Persona to kick in, it will and not in a good "we hired a great coach" Texas way.  Another Offensive Coordinator that should have realized his OC Ceiling, let others lead.  But if your going to do it BIG, do it BIG in TEXAS!

crash fail GIF

That was supposed to be "break through the Defense, not DeDoor!"

On 12/23/2021 at 5:23 PM, DrJacksPlaidPants said:

That handle likely isn’t associated with their program. Probably just some dude. That said, Sark will have huge challenges in Austin due to their boosters. He’s a lot like Peter from office space in that he has several people to answer to.

2B125B28-50C7-4B3F-B98F-BD397FD07FF5.gif

There is a very good reason why Saban told Sark not to take the job at UT.

• Thumbs Up 1