Annie

Bellotti Offers to be Interim Coach!

Thanks to Annie and to EVERYONE who posts articles, because at times...the mods can hardly keep up with all the posts!

I LOVE this idea for a ton of reasons--Bellotti gives us a chance to win.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

I sure hope they can work this out. Would make for a much more fun game to watch. Stoops vs. Bellotti in the 199.....I mean 2021 Alamo Bowl. Good times 😜

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

If only Luke Bellotti could get one more game of eligibility, Oklahoma might be worried about an onside kick.

• Haha 3

Oregon needs to land a new head coach in the next week or say goodbye to the entire recruiting season.

I’m very glad Mike is willing to step in, but we need this problem solved long term, and ASAP. The program has known for at least three weeks that there was a good chance MC was gone.

And it will be. Everyone take a deep breath. They knew this might happen or should of and are already working on it. I believe they have an idea.  Can't wait to see who will be our Christmas present and a happy New Year!

• Thumbs Up 2

On 12/6/2021 at 4:10 PM, Duck1984 said:

If only Luke Bellotti could get one more game of eligibility, Oklahoma might be worried about an onside kick.

Great knowledge.

On 12/6/2021 at 5:36 PM, Duck 1972 said:

And it will be. Everyone take a deep breath. They knew this might happen or should of and are already working on it. I believe they have an idea.  Can't wait to see who will be our Christmas present and a happy New Year!

Mullen's is trying to act like he was blindsided. I don't buy it for a second.

Get Brooks and Bellotti on the phone with all the recruits and let them know the whole Duck nation is behind them and the new coach, whoever it ends up being. Time for the real Oregon Football Program to stand up and carry the day.

We have had two charlatans, really a couple snake oil salesman infect the program. It is nice to see the real Oregon stand up, well done Mike Bellotti!

Unknown-1.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Like 1

At least with Bellotti we should have fewer penalties, better game management and perhaps he will go with Ty Thompson and we can score more points.

Bellotti gives us something to root for again. He might even give us a chance to win.

• Thumbs Up 4

On 12/6/2021 at 4:53 PM, Desert Duck said:

Mullen's is trying to act like he was blindsided. I don't buy it for a second.

I just hope the contract buyout has a quick deliver date on the buyout and a massive penalty. That is the only communication I would give Miami! Mullens is unhappy, make them unhappy!

5wwd19.jpg

GO MIKE!!!!

Maybe Bellotti can recruit Aliotti, Greatwood, Campbell, and others to help with the Bowl Game?

• Thumbs Up 2

If Bellotti was coach for the next few weeks, all of Oregon would go screaming excited about the Ducks again!

• Thumbs Up 1

And the best part of Mike Bellotti coaching?

We have a chance to WIN!  And not just hang in there until it all goes bad...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

LOL, CHARLES!

The question, would he bring the sledge hammer, fire up the men!

• Like 1

We have an interim coach now

edit: ninja'd by Charles with a new thread

Edited by deschutesduck
  • Thumbs Up 1

"Get Brooks and Bellotti on the phone with all the recruits and let them know the whole Duck nation is behind them and the new coach, whoever it ends up being. Time for the real Oregon Football Program to stand up and carry the day."

At this moment, Brooks and Bellotti are boosters, precluded from contact with recruits by NCAA rules.  They would have to be on the coaching staff to make those calls.

Bellotti vs Bob Stoops.

OK wins the toss, elects to kick off and starts the game with an onside kick?