Still looking around for the fat lady.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

More information please... 

Not believing it.

Mr. FishDuck

On 10/11/2022 at 5:59 PM, David Marsh said:

More information please...

Agree, need more information.  Not believing it at this point. 

I feared the worst…and then I saw the source. 

Rich Neuheisel

• Haha 1

Does he still work for CBS as a football analyst?  The same CBS that now has a financial interest in promoting the B1G?

Of course we all know the ethics of Rick Neuheisel at completely above reproach.

Just remembered Dennis Dodd is also CBS, how accurate have his predictions been?

• Mic drop 1

I just saw this on twitter and thought because it came from Rick Neuheisel who probably has contacts there must be some truth to it.

Edited by bretcole

"Sources" said Texas and Oklahoma to the Pac-10 was a done deal until it wasn't and Utah/Colorado got the invite.

I still think it's going to happen though, not going to lie I'm really conflicted.  Before the expanded playoff going to the B1G was the only way to stay relevant IMHO, but now playoff access is just as likely (if not more so) as a member of the P12.  That said Mullens is a bean-counter by trade, so that leads me to believe it's all about the money at this point.

Supposedly there may be an announcement connected to Kevin Warren, B1G Commissioner, speech surrounding the B1G media day for basketball at 7 eastern time... so 4pm PST today. 

We will have to wait and see. 

Whoa!  Did he really say that on ESPN?  Can anyone confirm?

Greg Flugar (guy who's been breaking a lot of B1G news) is going live at 7pm EST (4PST/1HST) to discuss Kevin Warren's comments and the possible Ducks/Huskies to the B1G

On 10/11/2022 at 3:03 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Not believing it.

Waiting for Wilner.

Plus he is reporting (pay site) that Pac 12 Network suing DISH for withholding payments.  Suit filed 10/6

Edited by Steven A
more info

On 10/11/2022 at 3:03 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Not believing it.

Neuheisel has no clue!!

I tried looking for articles regarding Kevin Warren's news conference today. 

They were short and hard to come by with no mention of Oregon/Washington.

This is a write-up of his talk and you can listen to beginning of his speech at the top.

Kevin Warren: Seamless Integration of UCLA, USC to Big Ten a 'Can't-Miss Opportunity'

Big Ten Commissioner Kevin Warren discussed the integration of UCLA and USC during his

opening press conference Tuesday during Big Ten Basketball Media Days in Minneapolis.

WWW.SI.COM

Big Ten Commissioner Kevin Warren discussed the integration of UCLA and USC during his opening press conference Tuesday during Big Ten Basketball Media Days in Minneapolis.

• Thanks 1

I'd rather stay in a new and improved Pac but the thought of USC running from the Ducks to the BIG only to end up having to come to Autzen every other year in a west pod scenario is just too funny.

I'll believe it when someone with authority, someone with intelligence, someone with integrity makes the announcement.  

Rich Neuheisel? nope

On to other matters.....

I checked my horoscope this morning and there was nothing about a merger. 

Fake news. 

This could have something to do with why negotiations between the Pac-12 and ESPN, Fox bottomed out.