Charles Fischer

Wowsa! New Added: Oregon to B1G? USC Feels BETRAYED!

Karma is a Duck...right?

USC Betrayed 2.jpg

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Haha 1

Mr. FishDuck

The problem is that Oregon did not value the conference's true Golden Goose?

Betrayed 3.jpg

Nice people....

Betrayed 4.jpg

• Mic drop 1

Mr. FishDuck

And yes...this business of going to the B1G is all conjecture, but when it comes to the Trojans...

giphy.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

I'll keep saying it... It's pathetic when these trojan fans believe the best way to beat your rivals is to backstab their conference and hope they die because their not in the right conference. 

You beat your rivals on the field. 

• Thumbs Up 2

The angst of the self centered Trojan fan is the gift that keeps on giving.

The very things they accuse the Ducks of doing is what they did to the PAC. Its just priceless.....

All the Trojans had to say to GK, right up front was that they would not agree or sign a GOR without unequal distribution.

Let GK know that LS had ignored their concerns and it must be addressed.

Its about honesty and integrity and they have none.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've been hoping the Pac holds together and some how some ways they find themselves in a good media deal. I've also contemplated the benefits of going to the B12 and playing in Texas every year. But the possibility of going BIG and remaining the endless nightmare for SUC fans seems just too good to pass up.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Isn't it ironic...we don't want to have them much and they don't want us.   Sounds like two teams not wanting tough competition to me.

Everybody wants to be Clemson!

• Applause 1

Part of me just wants to join the B10, just to spite USC.

They get one season where they have the easiest schedule in the Pac10, have an insane TO margin that won't be sustain, and still can't close the deal, and now they think they can dictate who can join their new league.  The amount of arrogance is incredible but believable considering who it is.

I still maintain that our game against USC is going to be the most insane atmosphere that Autzen has ever seen, wouldn't be surprised if it's the best environment that college football has this upcoming season if both teams are undefeated. 

• Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thanks USC, by trying to get the B1G to ensure Ducks wouldn't almost guarantees a Duck invite. Why wouldn't the B1G capitalize on this hatred?

I hope USC gets destroyed. At this point, on the field or off. I don't care at this point. They are the worst with Fusky being a close second.

I am not the morality police. I say let them rot at every level.

• Applause 1

It looks like U Spoiled Children is now U Soiled Children because they seem to be @rapping themselves at the thought of Oregon in the B1G.

The rumors were that the B1G wanted USC and Oregon initially. Fox wanted UCLA for the LA media market.

On 8/3/2023 at 5:02 AM, spartan2785 said:

I still maintain that our game against USC is going to be the most insane atmosphere that Autzen has ever seen, wouldn't be surprised if it's the best environment that college football has this upcoming season if both teams are undefeated.

My family and I will be flying in to spend time with family, also will be attending this epic game in Eugene!  Go Ducks!

About USC, I am speechless.  Wow, all I can say is 'Wow' 🤯

• Yikes! 1

Nothing personal......this is business. Everybody does what is best for themselves. Only a child expects different. 

Especially at places in the SEC. At least it's legal now with NIL. LOL.

Oh, this is good...

• Thumbs Up 3

Mr. FishDuck

image.thumb.gif.777aeabb04fe7d0f0699e637a53c00d6.gif

Omigosh!  Read the article below...

"The Big Ten move was supposed to clearly reestablish USC as the top program on the West Coast."

"The Trojans were adamant with the Big Ten that they did not want to be followed to this exciting opportunity by their Pac-12 brethren. They singled out a specific school they found to be most distasteful.

If the Big Ten thought it had to add Stanford or Cal or Washington, USC could probably live with it. But not Oregon."

"No, no, no. Anybody but the Ducks. That preference, shared by UCLA, was certainly understood, and the L.A. schools assumed it would be honored."

"Oregon waddling around with a Big Ten swagger would be dangerous."

WWW.LATIMES.COM

USC wants to establish itself as the West Coast power again in the Big Ten, but Oregon could make it difficult if it's invited to join.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Haha 2

Mr. FishDuck

Ironically, the amount of hatred SUC fans have for the Ducks may be what drives the BIG to bring in UO and maintain the rivalry!

• Mic drop 1

I’m not a fan of Oregon (especially at a deep discount which is the most likely scenario) to the BIG but the USC freak out would ALMOST make it worth it 😇.

• Applause 2

On 8/3/2023 at 11:30 AM, Charles Fischer said:

"No, no, no. Anybody but the Ducks. That preference, shared by UCLA, was certainly understood, and the L.A. schools assumed it would be honored."

Who knew the great and mighty Trojans can't live up to their namesake.  Insecure much are they?

The new USC theme song...is about Oregon!

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

Can we just call them the most aggrieved fan base in all of college football??????

• Haha 1

Listening to Canzano's BFT and they're making a fair point. All of the fans have been convinced that getting a partial share is worth it...all the while the conference is just being destabilized by the media companies so they can

get the schools at a wholesale price. That's why they didn't offer a decent media deal, b/c they could implode the conference and buy up the pieces on the cheap.  I still think holding the line is worth it as it offers the easiest path

to the college football playoff and an eventual championship.  By the way...Nebraska was a powerhouse program that took the money and has been in the graveyard ever since. Just some food for thought...

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/3/2023 at 8:35 AM, The Kamikaze Kid said:

Ironically, the amount of hatred SUC fans have for the Ducks may be what drives the BIG to bring in UO and maintain the rivalry!

I don't think it is so much the hatred, the rivalry, it is the.........

And Oregon can bring in the ..........

bad-girl-throwing.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/3/2023 at 9:55 AM, Wrathis said:

Listening to Canzano's BFT and they're making a fair point. All of the fans have been convinced that getting a partial share is worth it...all the while the conference is just being destabilized by the media companies so they can

get the schools at a wholesale price. That's why they didn't offer a decent media deal, b/c they could implode the conference and buy up the pieces on the cheap.  I still think holding the line is worth it as it offers the easiest path

to the college football playoff and an eventual championship.  By the way...Nebraska was a powerhouse program that took the money and has been in the graveyard ever since. Just some food for thought...

Amen. I’ve been hearing a lot of posters blaming PAC management for this mess. However, I’m coming to conclusion that the PAC is facing collusion from the linear media oligopoly and their cats paw athletic conference. Something which no one could have predicted. The oligopoly will not even negotiate with the PAC forcing a streaming heavy contract. In the minds of the oligopoly’s CEOs why pay top dollar when they can destroy the PAC and gets its desperate teams on the cheap. The PAC is NOT operating in a free market. It is operating in a market where an oligopoly is fixing prices and we are all paying a price. 

• Wow 1
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

• Haha 2
  • Applause 2

Mr. FishDuck

• Haha 4

Mr. FishDuck

USC’s freak out is one of the few enjoyable moments during the last few weeks. 

More enjoyable SC angst, summarized by this quote: Oregon waddling around with a Big Ten swagger would be dangerous.

WWW.LATIMES.COM

USC wants to establish itself as the West Coast power again in the Big Ten, but Oregon could make it difficult if it's invited to join.