Steven A

Wow. I Guess it's True. "Butt" this Opinion is Like They Say, Everyone has One . . .

Her comments are:

Molly Qerim makes her official picks for the 2024 season.
SEC: “Kalen DeBoer’s record speak for himself I don’t see Bama falling in fact I see them back on top in his first year.”
Pac-12: “Those Cougs not only taking the Pac but are gonna make a splash in the playoffs.”
B1G: “Lincoln Riley statistically is getting better each year contrary to their record and I see USC making a Big jump.”
Big 12: “Coach Prime got his practice year in. Now we’re gonna see the same team he had at Jackson State, At the Power 5 level. It won’t surprise anyone if they go undefeated”
ACC: “Don’t be surprised if we see the Same Clemson winning everything again, They have a chip on their shoulders.”
May be an image of ‎1 person, playing football and ‎text that says '‎SED 12 MOLLY QERIM'S 2024 CONF. CHAMPS A 倒 中 ት اکد BIG Ι ACC‎'‎‎

• Yikes! 2
  • Haha 4

Wow! If you asked: "What pick in each conference will generate the most clicks?"

She nailed them!

I will say.... I think she may have gotten the ACC correct.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm gonna have to disagree with most of that, Clemson pick maybe, rest are really out there

Good grief.  She proves what I've said for years...."this OBD community knows more football than the vast majority of media pundits, present company included."

Yep, she is the smart

one at the bar...

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

Mr. FishDuck

What, pray tell, does Molly do for a living? However she makes her money, I wonder how many future bets she has made on these off-the-ceiling picks? My guess? Nada. Think Molly will be back on December 3. 2024 to publically account for these picks?

Have you ever seen Mel Kiper give himself a grade for his mock draft compared to how the draft came down? But Mel is quick to assign draft grades to the folks doing the picking. 

Often wrong but never in doubt. But THIS 'stuff' gets clicks.

Thanks, Steven A. for the perfect headline for this post. Good Golly, Miss Molly has a broken crystal ball. 

Edited by Jon Joseph

Lol.  Wow, just wow.  Sure, I guess it is possible she might prove to be an idiot savant that gets the last laugh, but there is some crazy stuff in there.

This seems like another AI article.

On 5/22/2024 at 6:16 PM, Dr Hilarius said:

This seems like another AI article.

Artificial yes, intelligent no.

• Haha 2
  • Great post! 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

Even USC fans know their D sucks. Also, she must mean the PAC 2?

• Thumbs Up 1

Colorado better than Utah in the Big 12?  Really?  

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

All nonsense

On 5/22/2024 at 6:10 PM, ElPatoUO said:

Lol.  Wow, just wow.  Sure, I guess it is possible she might prove to be an idiot savant that gets the last laugh, but there is some crazy stuff in there.

When an idiot gets the last laugh, it often indicates something short of savant status.

A Reminder that 50% of the population is below average IQ. 

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

On 5/22/2024 at 6:10 PM, ElPatoUO said:

idiot savant

There is no savant in that idiot.

• Haha 1

Does this make sense, "Kellen DeBoers record speaks for himself?" First rule of journalism reread what you wrote, so you don't look like a fool.

Then she references the PAC-12, again does this make you want to read on?

She then says "Lincoln Riley statistically is getting better each year contrary to their record." Wow, I have been looking at the wrong things all along. I hope Riley uses that quote in the locker room after all his losses next year.

Then Prime got his practice year, what! Almost as good as Primes famous quote, 'we don't practice to be great, we don't practice to be dominant, we practice to practice." So he got a year of practicing to practice?

Finally pulls out the chip on the shoulder quote, but you need a qb behind center and Clemson has a Klubnik instead. 

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'll take "stuff that'll never happen" for $1000 Alex...

• Haha 2
  • Mic drop 1
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

That’s cool, I didn’t realize the PIG2 retained their auto-bid! Good for them, shrewdly in control of their destiny.

• Whew! 1
  • Haha 1

This has to be satire.

Or long shot bets for Vegas.

Every one of those picks is hardly believable by each one's fan base!

Let alone all 5?!

This is why women shouldn't be allowed to vote (a sexist would say) 

Just kidding 🙃

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Edited by Jon Sousa
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

I wonder if someone will predict that the PAC 2 will send 3 teams to the playoffs.... ????

• Haha 3

Is the Pac-2 even worth mentioning on any of these lists? 

It's a coin flip as to who wins it's literally a 50-50 shot. WAZU might be slightly better on paper but it's not enough to make it any more than a coin toss. 

Putting out predictions for every G5 conference is a better use of time than the Pac-2 at this point. 

Either WSU or OSU will need to go 12-0 in dominant fashion to make the playoff. 

Then to make any sort of "splash" they'll have to make it to the semi finals which isn't going to happen. 

Good laugh though. 

I assumed she was working on material for a stand-up routine. 

Shock and awe for clicks.

Might have to lay this down as a $5 parlay... Might be a an incredible, history making payout!

LOL (Added for clarification... wouldn't want any hardcore OBD fans to think I've completely lost my marbles!)

• Applause 1

Had to check my calendar to make sure it wasn't April 1, sheesh.

• Haha 2