FishDuck Article

Famous FishDuck Keys to Beating the Huskies

My sincere belief is that Oregon is the better team in this game tomorrow, and there are a number of keys I personally am focusing upon as I watch it transpire. I think factors No. 2 and No. 3 below will be new to most of the readers, as I do not believe the vast number of media outlets have ...

FISHDUCK.COM

My sincere belief is that Oregon is the better team in this game tomorrow, and there are a number of keys I personally am focusing upon as I watch it...

• Great post! 4
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Two Sites: FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks forum, The only "Forum with Decorum!" And All-Volunteer? What a wonderful community of Duck fans!

Love the Taki, Popo matchup on a freshman, almost doesn't seem fair. It should be a fun matchup to watch, thanks for pointing this one out!

Seems like too often we have seen Oregon have a freshman on the field who negatively impacted a game. This matchup has all the signs of the same kind of school will be in session, and the lesson will be a hard one.

This matchup could put Penix in trouble as he will have to move to stay away from the pressure up the middle. Does anyone know which direction Penix is most accurate moving to his left or right? If there is a huge difference this could be Lannings secret weapon, blitz to his strong side.

I have a feeling Lanning knows exactly what the kryptonite is for this dawg offense. The difference this year is he has the players to make that weakness a huge liability.

I think what Charles is doing here is getting into the head of Lanning. He has given us some of the matchups Lanning will be keying on with his defense and offense. This will be a big battle, but it is won and lost on the little battles and the advantages those give you. Great article and why Fishduck is such a treat to read, as we ponder our Ducks. 

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

On 10/13/2023 at 5:54 AM, cartm25 said:

I have one other key . . . that you may not like.

Oregon’s offense can only reach its peak performance if Bo Nix is involved in the run game. Nix is not a pure pocket passer, but is at his most dangerous when he uses his feet.

Hoping they unleash Nix in this game like they did Herbert in that Rose Bowl against Wisconsin.

I agree, but it won't take much. I don't think Nix needs to use this legs right out of the gate. Kinda wait and see what the D is giving them thing.

I think they spy Nix. That will take away a defender and open up the rpo a bit. But even a couple designed runs for Nix will put fusky D on their heels.

I also think Stein needs to give the decision to run entirely to Nix. Husky has shown they are willing to submarine Nix lower body. He has to stay out of harms way imo. There is a lot of football left after this one 

Oregon's offense is good enough to score at will v. Fusky D. I don't think Ducks need to get cute. Just run the offense and trust your D to come up big a couple times.

• Thumbs Up 3

Charles, thanks for the deep dive analysis on those key elements for tomorrows game. You took the time to research and share matchups that may very well decide yhe game.

When most things are fairly equally the difference, besides execution, is playing to your strengths and exploiting subtle opponent weaknesses.

We pressured Penix relentlessly last year but did not have the edge players who could keep him from escaping to extend the play.

We have those edge players who can catch and sack him on this squad!

When Penix escaped we did not have 4 secondary players who could cover the leg lifters receivers. Only CG could!

Last year maybe 4-6 Duck D players  were upto the task against the hated dogs. This year the Ducks have 18-20 defenders who are bringing it.

They can get the job done this year against Penix and company.....

The Duck D will play very well, but..

IMHO, the Huskies will score 24-28 points in the first half. Many on this Forum will be losing their minds. The half time talking heads will say Oregon has no answer.

Adjustments will be made and limit the putrid, purple, non potty trained, prowessed dogs to 14-17 second half points.

Huskies will score 38 to 45 points. With at least 2 stops by the Duck D the huskies could be held to just 28-31 points.

Ask yourself can the butt sniffers defense limit the balanced, clock eating, high scoring Duck offense?

NO, NO, NO, NO..........

Only the Duck O can stop the Duck O from scoring 45 to 49 points.

Play clean, mistake free ball and limit the penalties. Leave Seattle with a 49-45 victory.....

GO DUCKS.......

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1

Man oh man, Charles, you are head and shoulders above all those other pundits who write the standard click bait articles!  You get down to the nitty-gritty of where football is won!

The battles between  Jackson Powers-Johnson and Tuli Letuligasenoa will be epic.  I'm sure the coaches have come up with a trap or scheme to add confusion and doubt for Tuli to deal with.

I might add that the Running Backs with the Oregon offensive line are better than Washington's.  Go Bucky!  Go Jordan!

Likewise, I agree that the Senior tag-team of Taki Taimani and  Popo Aumavae will destroy the freshman and harass Penix.  Size and experience give Oregon a big advantage.

I totally agree with you Charles "The new abilities of Oregon defensive backs to provide tight coverage unlike anything seen in 2022, and give little yards-after-the-catch is, in my view, the biggest difference from last year, and the major element in this contest."

This was so obvious from the first play in the Spring game and confirmed through the first 5 games of 2023.  This Defense is not the 2022 defense!

Duck fans, we have a classic game with two very good teams!  The game is 60 minutes long.  Focus on these battles that Charles has pointed out.  In the end Oregon's depth will win a few more than Washington.

Go Ducks!

• Thanks 1
  • Great post! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Like 1

On 10/13/2023 at 6:23 AM, Log Haulin said:

I also think Stein needs to give the decision to run entirely to Nix. 

I also think Bo will need to run to help the Ducks win this game.

After watching Adam Breneman's interview with Will Stein (posted by Kirklandduck) I'd agree with this.  Stein clearly stated in that interview that he trusted the most experienced QB in CFB, whose strength lies in reading & understanding defenses, to change up the plays based on what he sees UW doing.  He might not run early as he takes time to figure things out.  

I also share your concern about his getting hurt.  I wouldn't put anything past UW players to win this game and I'm still not certain Kalen DeBoer has his players under control in this regard.

• Applause 2

Another match up to look out for, much like the Taki/Popo v. Brailsford matchup, is Conerly Jr v. Trice/ZTF.

Conerly is only a true sophomore. What is he 19?  Trice and ZTF are what? 22-23 yo Dudes that have been in a college weight room for awhile.

JC is a talent for sure. But he is young. I think Josh holds his own but probably gets schooled a few times. Going to be interesting how this one plays out.

I am sure Fusky brings the heat with blitze pkg to Conerlys side of the ball. Try and get his head swimming a bit. Get him making mental mistakes. The pre-snap mistakes JC was prone to have got to be fixed. Watch the holding as well, Debore is going to prime the refs before KO for sure.

Tuli is a pretty good player too. I think Ducks interior is 🔥. So I think Oregon wins most of those battles. They can't sleep on Tuli or Nix will be on his back.

Pretty sure the potential damage done by Fusky talented front will be minimized and schemed. Going to be some great matchups for sure. There is a reason beyond Penix and 3 receivers as to why UW is #6

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/13/2023 at 6:45 AM, HappyToBeADuck said:

Charles, thanks for the deep dive analysis on those key elements for tomorrows game. You took the time to research and share matchups that may very well decide yhe game.

When most things are fairly equally the difference, besides execution, is playing to your strengths and exploiting subtle opponent weaknesses.

We pressured Penix relentlessly last year but did not have the edge players who could keep him from escaping to extend the play.

We have those edge players who can catch and sack him on this squad!

When Penix escaped we did not have 4 secondary players who could cover the leg lifters receivers. Only CG could!

Last year maybe 4-6 Duck D players  were upto the task against the hated dogs. This year the Ducks have 18-20 defenders who are bringing it.

They can get the job done this year against Penix and company.....

The Duck D will play very well, but..

IMHO, the Huskies will score 24-28 points in the first half. Many on this Forum will be losing their minds. The half time talking heads will say Oregon has no answer.

Adjustments will be made and limit the putrid, purple, non potty trained, prowessed dogs to 14-17 second half points.

Huskies will score 38 to 45 points. With at least 2 stops by the Duck D the huskies could be held to just 28-31 points.

Ask yourself can the butt sniffers defense limit the balanced, clock eating, high scoring Duck offense?

NO, NO, NO, NO..........

Only the Duck O can stop the Duck O from scoring 45 to 49 points.

Play clean, mistake free ball and limit the penalties. Leave Seattle with a 49-45 victory.....

GO DUCKS.......

Excellent take, but I have one issue. I don’t feel confident in a Ducks’ victory if we give up 45 points.

If our defense has truly improved substantially since last year it has no business giving up that many points to a one dimensional offense that cannot run the ball.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

Amen Charles, amen. This game will be won or lost primarily in the trenches. To have Popo and Taki at full strength against a smaller and less experienced center will mandate frequent double teams with a guard to prevent the pocket from collapsing up the middle. And they can't rotate a center like you can a NT. He'll have fresh legs coming at him all game.

Double teams will free up Rogers and Dorlus to win individual match ups and get into the backfield. Judicious use of blitzing LBs (Bassa) and safeties (Williams) through the weaker gaps will pressure Penix and any RB trying to block them. If Burch, Funa and Matayo can hold the edge and the DBs give the D-line that 2.5 sec to get to Penix, he will miss enough targets to make the difference.

The loss last year was due to a poor coaching decision or two, a Nix injury and bad match ups in the secondary. The DBs issues have largely been corrected and Bo is healthy and shouldn't have to put himself in harm's way like that again. And DL is not a slow learner.

Remember that Oregon would have won that game if just one of those negatives didn't occur. It's going to take a few stopped drives to swing this game in Oregon's favor but the 2023 Ducks have the talent and depth to do just that.

• Great post! 1
  • Applause 2

Oregon’s offense can only reach its peak performance if Bo Nix is involved in the run game.

The risk of trashing the season is not worth the reward.  There are plenty of offensive options, so many weapons where Bo running is only needed on a wide open scramble when passing, or on wide open Zone-Read, IMHO.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

On 10/13/2023 at 8:07 AM, EastBayDuckDad said:

Judicious use of blitzing LBs (Bassa) and safeties (Williams) through the weaker gaps will pressure Penix and any RB trying to block them.

Because my article went longer than anticipated....I could not get into another blitz I wish to see.

I was astonished to see how fast and effective Evan Williams was in blitzing versus Colorado. The fastest way to Penix is a straight line, and Williams runs it faster than a defensive lineman or linebacker. Oregon has blitzes designed to pull the offensive linemen opposite directions in the A-Gaps, and thus create a slot for Williams to run through.  With our advantage at Nose Tackle...this might be a great way to disrupt Penix on key plays.

Man-coverage and have the free safety flying like a missile at Penix!  It can work because 1) our defensive linemen have already shown how to manipulate offensive linemen to set it up, and 2) we have a massive advantage of our Nose Tackles versus their center, and 3) Williams is quite fast and shown a flair for blitzing already. 

The QB was a Dead Duck...

Sanders is a dead duck from Evan Williams_Screenshot from ESPN Video.jpg

• Great post! 1
  • Applause 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

Great stuff Charles.

I think the biggest key to the game will be the joy killing effect of the UO run game. 60 thousand soggy fusky fans watching the Ducks methodically move down the field for five minutes at a time is the buzz kill I'm really looking forward to. Silence is golden.

• Great post! 1
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

On 10/13/2023 at 8:25 AM, Charles Fischer said:

Because my article went longer than anticipated....I could not get into another blitz I wish to see.

I was astonished to see how fast and effective Evan Williams was in blitzing versus Colorado. The fastest way to Penix is a straight line, and Williams runs it faster than a defensive lineman or linebacker. Oregon has blitzes designed to pull the offensive linemen opposite directions in the A-Gaps, and thus create a slot for Williams to run through.  With our advantage at Nose Tackle...this might be a great way to disrupt Penix on key plays.

Man-coverage and have the free safety flying like a missile at Penix!  It can work because 1) our defensive linemen have already shown how to manipulate offensive linemen to set it up, and 2) we have a massive advantage of our Nose Tackles versus their center, and 3) Williams is quite fast and shown a flair for blitzing already. 

I agree, Evan Williams is my dude. I love the way he plays. It's obvious he loves the game and is having a blast. He also has a chip on his shoulder with his brother getting lit up last year. 

Oregons LB group is also pretty quick. It will be interesting to see how Jestin Jacobs adapts to the game with so much time down. 

Oregon has a lot of options with many high IQ fast players. 

I am sitting here, broke down in the brush waiting on parts. This thread has me super jacked. Cant wait. Less than 28 hrs till kick off.

• Thumbs Up 2

I was astonished to see how fast and effective Evan Williams was in blitzing versus Colorado. The fastest way to Penix is a straight line, and Williams runs it faster than a defensive lineman or linebacker.

Evan Williams = The Human Missile!

• Cool 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I love the matchups that you pointed out.

My keys to victory:

1) Win the turnover battle. Oregon has been great at protecting the ball this season and this needs to continue.  Against evenly matched teams this is especially important as we don’t want to give Penix and company any extra opportunities. 

2) Minimize penalties, especially those that put the offense behind the chains (e.g., false starts, offensive holding) or extend drives (e.g., personal fouls). We have improved in this department but if we have as many penalties as we did against Texas Tech., then Oregon probably loses this game. 

3) Limit explosion plays. This absolutely killed Oregon last year but, as Charles pointed out, we have an entirely new unit this season and they have been great at limiting explosion plays and yards after the catch (YAC).

4) Establish the run. Washington’s defense has not been good against the run. Oregon needs to be establish the run early, which enabling Oregon to control time of possession (keeping Penix and Co. on the sideline) and taking pressure off of Nix (who hasn’t been as efficient on the road, in hostile environments).

• Thumbs Up 3

If Burch, Funa and Matayo can hold the edge and the DBs give the D-line that 2.5 sec to get to Penix, he will miss enough targets to make the difference.

Amen Duck-Brother, as that is how I believe it plays out. Washington will get theirs, but Oregon's defense will prevail often enough for my 14 point victory.

Husky QB Sack_John Sperry 2015.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 10/13/2023 at 9:03 AM, OregonDucks said:

My keys to victory:

1) Win the turnover battle. Oregon has been great at protecting the ball this season and this needs to continue.  Against evenly matched teams this is especially important as we don’t want to give Penix and company any extra opportunities. 

2) Minimize penalties, especially those that put the offense behind the chains (e.g., false starts, offensive holding) or extend drives (e.g., personal fouls). We have improved in this department but if we have as many penalties as we did against Texas Tech., then Oregon probably loses this game. 

3) Limit explosion plays. This absolutely killed Oregon last year but, as Charles pointed out, we have an entirely new unit this season and they have been great at limiting explosion plays and yards after the catch (YAC).

4) Establish the run. Washington’s defense has not been good against the run. Oregon needs to be establish the run early, which enabling Oregon to control time of possession (keeping Penix and Co. on the sideline) and taking pressure off of Nix (who hasn’t been as efficient on the road, in hostile environments).

Please understand....I am not diminishing what you state, as it is all true.  But what you wrote is what all the other pundits wrote as well, and I was trying to point out matchups or thoughts that the other media sources are not reporting, IMHO.

Mr. FishDuck

The other unspoken key, how seriously Lanning took the loss last year, and how much he wants to win the game this year. 

Lanning has built this team, program so he can dominate this game. 

The other key is Lanning doesn't just want to win this game, he wants the dawgs to know they won't win again against a Lanning run Oregon team.

I think this will be another Colorado type game, my take, because of Lanning, the guy who holds the keys to the program, thankfully.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Like 1

I have one other key . . . that you may not like.

Oregon’s offense can only reach its peak performance if Bo Nix is involved in the run game. Nix is not a pure pocket passer, but is at his most dangerous when he uses his feet.

Hoping they unleash Nix in this game like they did Herbert in that Rose Bowl against Wisconsin.

I would say the offense this year hasn't restricted Nix's legs but has opted not the feature them as much. He still runs when he has open lanes to do so and there are still loads of plays where he reads the defense to determine if he keeps the ball or hands it off. 

The biggest difference is that there are fewer plays being called designed for him to keep it and run. He also has a solid group of receivers and fantastic pass protection so he can sit back and pick a defense apart with his arm rather than his legs. 

I do see him running for some positive yardage this game but if the protection is there he'll happily throw the ball all day. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Thank you Charles for an interesting and thought provoking article! 

While the 2023 version OBD is much improved in nearly every facet of the game from 2022, unfortunately the 2023 version of the putrid purple and hooker gold scumbag curs from the north are also better than their previous rendition.

That said, it will be fun to watch OBD put an epic beat down on the sniveling mutts on National TV!

Go Ducks!

The Duck D must stop any TD's from outside the redzone. I think in the redzone is where the Duck D will shine. Washington's offensive line just isn't physical enough to rush the ball effectively and the shorter field keeps Washington receivers from running wild. Add in an effective pass rush, and the Ducks severely limit Washington's ability to score TD's. I'll trade TD's for field goals all day. .

• Applause 1

Love reading all the optimistic stuff here.   I wish I could say it is quelling my nerves.😨

• Let’s hope! 1

On 10/13/2023 at 10:11 AM, Fannah Montana said:

The Duck D must stop any TD's from outside the red-zone. I think in the red-zone is where the Duck D will shine. Washington's offensive line just isn't physical enough to rush the ball effectively and the shorter field keeps Washington receivers from running wild. Add in an effective pass rush, and the Ducks severely limit Washington's ability to score TD's. I'll trade TD's for field goals all day. .

Fantastic stuff, as this is something I did not want to write extensively about and you summarized it perfectly.  This could be "the" defining component, as it is hard for a passing offense to score every time in the Red Zone.  We can force them into field goals, and outscore them.

Another element is how with our rushing attack behind JPJ...the game could be shortened, and the margin tighter and scoring is lowered. A 23-16 type of game is also possible, and your element of the Red Zone combined with successful running by Oregon could bring that about.

Please continue to share your thoughts with us, as I love your contributions as a new member already!

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1

Mr. FishDuck

My 3 cents worth:

1.  Weather looks like it will favor a running attack.

2.  Az D provided a blueprint with which to work and we have the players to exceed what they accomplished, although I don't think Penix will have zero TD passes (although one can hope).

3.  ewe dub hasn't had a hyped game like this this year whereas the Ducks did with Colorado.  So, I see the Ducks on a higher level of emotion after another Lanning vein popping pregame message.

Go Ducks, just do it.

• Applause 1

One thing in particular I'll be watching for are the linebackers dropping back into pass coverage, in particular the middle of the field.  Last season it seemed like opposing teams easily found receivers in the middle of the field because the Oregon LBs were big and slow.  Seems like it has been less of a problem this season, so Bassa and Hill will be holding one of the keys to shutting down those short/quick passes Pennix will take.

On 10/13/2023 at 11:13 AM, kirklandduck said:

One thing in particular I'll be watching for are the linebackers dropping back into pass coverage, in particular the middle of the field.  Last season it seemed like opposing teams easily found receivers in the middle of the field because the Oregon LBs were big and slow.  Seems like it has been less of a problem this season, so Bassa and Hill will be holding one of the keys to shutting down those short/quick passes Pennix will take.

Perhaps this is why they are getting Jeffers on the field-finally?  They need speed to cover the hook zones...

• Let’s hope! 2

Mr. FishDuck

On 10/13/2023 at 11:21 AM, Charles Fischer said:

Perhaps this is why they are getting Jeffers on the field-finally?  They need speed to cover the hook zones...

Hope he plays.   I was thinking they help him out at Stanford so to ensure he is fully good to go.

• Let’s hope! 1

Quote from the article: I have more commentary than you have time...

Comment: It might be close, but I doubt it.

Thanks for the good article. The article, along with all the comments above give us lots of things to look for.

Thanks, Charles, great stuff! 

A few more stats and the weather report for Seattle on Saturday.

Weather - High 60 degrees. Cloudy. 24% chance of rain. Weather Channel.

Defense Stop Rate Rankings to date in 2023 (success in getting the opposing O off the field.)

1. Michigan - a team that has played hot garbage.

2. Penn State - close to a ditto of Michigan but a good win over a W. VA. that lost to Houston last night on a walk-off Hail Mary pass.

3. UCLA

OREGON -15 - Washington - 27.

SP+ - OREGON - 22.2 - UW - 21.9

OREGON - #1 in both Rushing Success Rate and Rushing Marginal Explosiveness (rushing per play adjusted for down, distance, and field position.)

UW - #50 in rushing. UW gives up at least 4 yards 51% of the time. 107th in FBS. As Charles so accurately notes, OL play will be a key factor. Cannot have the false starts that Oregon had in Lubbock in front of a hostile crowd.

OREGON - 74th in completion rate but 8th in points allowed per drive. UW's star receiving trio averages 13.3 yards per target, this is a huge number.

SP+ - UW by 2.2. FPI - OREGON by 1.8. I hope FPI wins the battle of the ESPN algorithms. 

Get your popcorn ready! I already have my Mylanta ready.

• Great post! 1

Here's one key not in Mari(o)'s playbook.

When the Ducks are leading with 40 seconds or less left, knell down Bo, knell down!

• Haha 1

On 10/13/2023 at 12:57 PM, Jon Joseph said:

Here's one key not in Mari(o)'s playbook.

When the Ducks are leading with 40 seconds or less left, knell down Bo, knell down!

Very thankful Mario is not here.   His game plan for this one would be nothing more than runs plays up the middle and on a rare occasion a run left or right  and impose our physicality at the LOS.😉

• Applause 1

I went out on a limb and predicted Oregon to go 13-0, win the Pac-12, and make the playoff. 

Thus far, I feel pretty good about that pick, despite the gauntlet that awaits OBD... And I feel good about this game as well. 

I got Oregon in a close game 41-38. 

Nice article! Great read.

• Let’s hope! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

If Burch, Funa and Matayo can hold the edge and the DBs give the D-line that 2.5 sec to get to Penix, he will miss enough targets to make the difference.

Funa is aggressive, and vacates the edge a lot. His discipline this game is vital.  He is a playmaker that wants to be involved, this his tendency to chase RBs and leave his post.

I believe it will be more important to collapse the pocket outside in.  Keeping Penix in the pocket is more important than sacking him in my opinion.  That sense of getting tackled instead of being able to escape will force errors, including sacks.  

My only concern is UW's penchant for springing the TEs and slots in the seams this year.  I believe they grasp they won't scorch our CBs this year, and they will have to beat the Star and ILBs.  

I'm hoping we shut them down completely, as in 17-21 points.  That would be a coming out statement to the pundits.  

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

On the Pat McAfee show tonight he was wearing a Michael Penix for Heisman sweat shirt. I guess we know which way he is voting on Saturday!

On 10/13/2023 at 10:23 PM, Santa Rosa Duck said:

On the Pat McAfee show tonight he was wearing a Michael Penix for Heisman sweat shirt. I guess we know which way he is voting on Saturday!

Good! I'd be nervous if this peripatetic bozo went the other way.

I guess I will have to, reluctantly, watch Gameday tomorrow.  A show that has turned into a parody of itself.

Bring back David Pollock!

I think our depth in the defensive line will wear out the UW O-Line in the fourth quarter. Penix won't be able to do a "game winning drive running for his life.

So if it's a one score game in the fourth quarter, odds are very high we win.

• Applause 1

Evan and Bennet are equally skilled with one exception. Evan in fast.

Speed was always Bennet's liability like Steve Stephens. Both those guys cost us about 4-5 touchdowns last year, one of them critical against Washington.

On 10/14/2023 at 7:29 AM, Solar said:

Evan and Bennet are equally skilled with one exception. Evan is fast.

Speed was always Bennet's liability like Steve Stephens. Both those guys cost us about 4-5 touchdowns last year, one of them critical against Washington.

Yep.  I was not going to name them....but you have.  Stephens is actually quite a bit better this year, but he will not be on the field for major plays.  The defensive backfield that will be playing the majority of the time came from the portal and are huge upgrades to last year.

Washington is better this year, but so are we.

• Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 10/13/2023 at 7:52 PM, Jon Joseph said:

Good! I'd be nervous if this peripatetic bozo went the other way.

I guess I will have to, reluctantly, watch Gameday tomorrow.  A show that has turned into a parody of itself.

Bring back David Pollock!

Wow...how right you are.  I haven't watched that show, or ESPN in general, for a few years....and I remember why now.  Gameday is a jock version of The View.  Four people talking at once and somehow saying nothing.

I was never a fan of anti-Duck Pollack, but McAfee makes him seem erudite.  According to the Google, Pat was a Pro Wrestler, Punter, and "kickoff specialist."  They couldn't find some one with more insight than that?  

Where's Ray Guy when you need him.....or George Blanda?  26 year pro football career!

q08ywvdzz0yqcb0q6ijb.thumb.webp.5788cfc563408b8a16c689f06919eb3d.webp

• Great post! 1

On 10/13/2023 at 9:03 AM, OregonDucks said:

My keys to victory:

I'll have to add another key to victory in big games from here on out:

5) No questionable coaching decisions by Coach Lanning that sacrifice points for Oregon, kill momentum or give the other team excellent field position.