Charles Fischer

Please Be Thinking, (And Praying For) Kim, Pennsylvania Duck, Through This Tough Time...

There are few people in the world like Kim, our own Pennsylvania Duck. She has given SO MANY hours to us all posting articles in this forum, and she just loved doing it and this community so much.  We were a part of her life, and she was a big part of what made this forum unique.

She has been incapacitated first by the recent version of COVID, and then adverse reactions to medication.  She is unable to use her hands presently, and has difficulty concentrating as well, and thus why you have not seen her posts in weeks.

These afflictions have required she retire from her profession in education--working with disabled children. She loved them, and because I could feel her love for everyone when I spoke to her--I am sure she is heavily missed at her school district.

Besides being upset about the level of her illness....it hurts me to think that she cannot even enjoy her retirement, that she may not even have a retirement that all of us assume.  She misses working on the forum, and misses all of you.

For those spiritually inclined, please add her name for those in your prayers for healing, and do think of her and wish her love and recovery.  I know life is not fair, but something like this happening to someone who is so loving to all, and giving of her energy to the world--is so wrong.  She deserves the best that life in retirement can offer, and she planned to spend a chunk of it in service to all of us on this forum until this all began last March.

We love you Kim, and may your health turn around soon.

giphy.gif

• Go Ducks! 3
  • Salute 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Great post! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 21

Mr. FishDuck

So sorry to hear this. Get well Pennsylvania Duck our thoughts are with you.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Kim, we are standing with you during these hard times you are facing.  Always in our hearts💚 and prayers!🙏

Get Well Soon!!

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Get well, please. We miss you.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Best wishes Kim, look forward to seeing your posts again soon!

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I am sending all the good thoughts to you, @Pennsylvania Duck!!

And we’re all looking forward to your triumphant return! 🤗

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Best wishes for a timely return to good health. Thank you for the wonderful work you've done for the forum of OBD. It's greatly appreciated.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Best wishes and speedy recovery! 

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Hoping and praying that Kim will have a smooth, speedy, and complete recovery.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Kim,

I pray that you find the healing that you seek. It is well published that Ivermectin has been very helpful. See the work of Dr. Peter McCullough and Dr. Stella Immanuel. One therapy that isn’t well known for long COVID and other COVID-related problems, shockingly, is nicotine patches or gum. See the work Dr. Brian Artis has done on nicotine and COVID.

God Bless, always enjoy your posts.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Kim,

Thanks for serving our community. Praying for you.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Keep your chin up girl and rest assured that all of us on the forum are pulling hard for you and will be looking for forward to the resumption of your contributions to the OBD conversations.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

We love you, PD! Get well soon! 🤗

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Kim, give the same thorough focus to your recovery as you’ve done to the forum, and this thing doesn’t stand a chance. Get well soon!

• Thanks 1

Kim, If we were truly powerful we would end all pain and suffering and wipe away sickness from the Earth. But we're only human. The best we can do is pray. In a way Charles' post and the others here are really prayers, heartfelt prayers from fellow travelers and fans bound together by a common interest. Always appreciated your contributions and would like nothing more than to see you back here among friends soon. 

• Thanks 1

Kim, you're a wonderful gift to us all here on OBD.  Keep on fighting and HEAL!  My prayers go out to you and to your loved ones helping you in this battle.  Come back to us, please.  And soon.

• Thanks 1

I'm pulling for you Kim. You can over come this. Birds of a feather stick together!

• Thanks 1

Kim,

Taking time from one's own life to reach out to those of US who get Great Pleasure and become more informed on a Sports Team we truly enjoy.  Is sometimes done out of Love of sharing, You are that kind of person to me.  You and Charles reach out with information, taking your time and energy, for those of us who Reap the Benefits of that hard work.

I hope and pray, that what ever ailments you are going through, you find rejuvenation and recovery.  That your Higher Power, see's the good things you do, have done and seek to enjoy is still a head of you.  It must feel like a Thankless job at times but I am sure, your passion is heart felt.  Thank You to You and Charles for sharing with a community of people who enjoy GOD, life, family and the Ducks.

• Thanks 1

Prayers for PD for a speedy recovery 🙏

• Thanks 1

I share with you my strength, Kim. Hope to see your post again when they come.

• Thanks 1
  • Great post! 1

Kim,

You will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers moving forward.  I certainly hope you recover soon, and completely.  

We miss you!!!

• Thanks 1

Praying for rest and recovery! 🙏🏼

• Thanks 1

Kim,

In some small way I hope my prayers for your recovery reach Him or Her who can make a difference.  You are greatly missed by us.

Michael

• Thanks 1

God Bless You Kim!!

God only gives us the challenges he knows we can overcome. The day shines brightest right after a storm. Rest up, get better, and we'll see you back here when you're ready.

• Thanks 1

Kim, 

Take good care of yourself and get well soon. We’ll be praying for you.

• Thanks 1

And remember you deserve all the goodwill coming your way. Sometimes those who give, just know giving and have a hard time just allowing all the energy to come to them, instead of always giving. 

All those who have spoken on here are sending their love and energy, take it and heal. I am sure there is much love and energy from all those you have touched, allow that energy to come to you and help bring you the strength you need.

You have made so many things better in your life, now let us into your soul, and maintain, gain and become all you can be so you can enjoy these years you have earned!

We are here for you!

images.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1